The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@sarala
My exams are over now. I am comfortable with this work,so need to worry.I am looking at both side. First i see who has maximum number of post and then the quality is checked.

Want to make each day Accountable

As,kalyani told that the person who ACTIVATES the forum should be given DFAA. That is what i look and according to that i announce the results.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Ronark

Stay firm in your convictions - it's for you to decide and Kalyani and others have just given suggestions - you may follow them or do whatever you feel like being the moderator! Don't try to please everybody!
Congrats to all DFAA winners,. i think sasi & sarala is doing there work very well as they awarded many times. Keep on rocking guys.. All the best. i will try my level best to achieve this award for sure.. :)

Vinu
@Vinod, thank you vinod

@ Ronark
Ok now it is ok, but if you become busy or engaged with any work or assignment then you tell me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

@Chinmoyji
Yes,i am firm believer and would do what i feel,that is best. Thanks.

@Sarala
Sure.

@ronark..dont worry buddy..we have faith on you and all our moderators/editors
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
I am not worried about anything and feeling much comfortable with all your comments. Thanks.

[quote]Ronark

Stay firm in your convictions - it's for you to decide and Kalyani and others have just given suggestions - you may follow them or do whatever you feel like being the moderator! Don't try to please everybody! [/quote]

I totally agree with Chinmoy, its the best a person can do. Remember Ronark, there is always going to be someone who will be dissatisfied with your results, it is difficult to please everyone, so long as you are sticking to your convictions and know fully well that you are totally unbiased and fair to all, you have no need to worry or even let others' comments let you down. You are doing a good job.

Also, congratulations to all winners!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
Yes, whatever chinmoy ji nad kalayani said are absolutely correct

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.