The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I am also thinking and still now not announced may be coming with high price-so late.

Let us not make assumptions Maverick may be coming out with it anytime soon. So let us be patient and hope for the best. :)

Live in the present :)
Even i log in daily early in the morning from last 2 days to check about revenue sharing for the month of Sept but I am afraid still it is not done. Its been the first time when the things have gone delayed. Hope we get the results soon. :)
I feel that we should discuss here doubts only. Revenue sharing is certain. Only date of announcement is not certain. This is not a matter of doubt. Hence, not appropriate to post here.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Don't worry friends it is safe and will be announced as we all know it so no need of such discussion.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I feel that we should discuss here doubts only. Revenue sharing is certain. Only date of announcement is not certain. This is not a matter of doubt. Hence, not appropriate to post here.

Excatly Sir revenue share is certain but there must be certainity of its announcement probably that makes me at least motivated and keep me going here. :)

Excatly Sir revenue share is certain but there must be certainity of its announcement probably that makes me at least motivated and keep me going here. :)

Being the announcement certain is itself motivating, so kindly do not keep posting the same stuff repeatedly.

Live in the present :)

Being the announcement certain is itself motivating, so kindly do not keep posting the same stuff repeatedly.

:blink: Same stuff. :blink:

Where did I write same stuff?. :blink:

Create a new thread. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Create a new thread. :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

It will be surely deleted!!! :evil:

Well, stick to what the thread is about! any further questions related to revenue sharing must be sent to admin via Contact Us, not here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I just had a small doubt...Since none of the submitted articles have been published since the 16th I presume that Maverick has not been online , but the top voter of the day gets credited every day, even today, who does that ? is it done automatically ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.