The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Could you please anyone answer for my question.

Is Copy paste function allowed for submitting quotes?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Could you please anyone answer for my question.

Is Copy paste function allowed for submitting quotes?

If you mention the source properly then this does not remain copy paste but that should be a quote from a renowned source and one liner.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have doubt, actually in the contest, admin passed a rule that the people who are having copied content comment in last 3 months they are not eligible, so yesterday by mistake i posted same content and i got a comment as copied content. so now am i eligible for the contest or not. please reply moderators or admin. so that if i am eligible, i can start writing articles or not eligible i can write articles of my own choice.

Sarala, your memory is very low. Otherwise who else will submit his own published article again :woohoo: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

Perhaps you are the first member in Boddunan who caught for copying his/her own published article in Boddunan :evil:

What is the rule about copying.. I think that this is about copying from other sites. Sarala has simply written an article similar to previous one and repeated the same material. This is like duplicate article. But if she had copied within three months before the start of the contest, she is not eligible.

She was eligible. This incident took place yesterday evening.....she submitted a duplicate copy of a published article

let admin say a word :)

Meera sandhu
I have doubt, actually in the contest, admin passed a rule that the people who are having copied content comment in last 3 months they are not eligible, so yesterday by mistake i posted same content and i got a comment as copied content. so now am i eligible for the contest or not. please reply moderators or admin. so that if i am eligible, i can start writing articles or not eligible i can write articles of my own choice.

Sarala, your memory is very low. Otherwise who else will submit his own published article again :woohoo: :angry: :angry: :angry: :evil:

Perhaps you are the first member in Boddunan who caught for copying his/her own published article in Boddunan :evil:

What is the rule about copying.. I think that this is about copying from other sites. Sarala has simply written an article similar to previous one and repeated the same material. This is like duplicate article. But if she had copied within three months before the start of the contest, she is not eligible.

She was eligible. This incident took place yesterday evening.....she submitted a duplicate copy of a published article

let admin say a word :)

It is no use making doubt unnecessarily. For eligibility and participation, rules are clear. If anyone is eligible on the cut off date, matter ends.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Duplicate article is not considered as copied article. Copied article is something which has content lifted from other websites which is not owned by the author.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
How is karma calculated here?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Duplicate article is not considered as copied article. Copied article is something which has content lifted from other websites which is not owned by the author.

Congratulations Sarala,
You are still eligible for the contest. All the very best :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
How is karma calculated here?

If you like someone's post, you can give him a positive karma. Just click the plus button under that particular person's profile picture. Never use that negative button. Ok?
Also, you can increase a person's Karma only in 6 hours.
One more thing, if you want to thank someone for any valuable post, you can make use of "Thank You" button instead of posting thank you as a new post, because such Thank you posts are considered as spam .
Hoping your doubts are cleared.
All the best. You are starting some nice threads. Keep it up.
One more thing, before starting new discussions, just assure if same topic is discussed most recently. It's just to avoid duplicate threads

Meera sandhu
Today is October 17. Why revenue shares not announced yet? Any reason?

Meera sandhu
Yes I am also thinking and still now not announced may be coming with high price-so late.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.