The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation Ronark.. Is the leader board OK now.. And were can i view the revenue sharing points which were visible in previous version.

Still we are not able to view the Revenue sharing points. Only when maverick announces Revenue sharing earned for the month at that we could know how much points we got.
Or Just count the points manually, which you have earned in a month.

Want to make each day Accountable

This is little bit difficult to remember the points and calculate manually.In this way again we can lose points like the previous month.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Here comes my Check today. Happy to receive it. :)

me too :cheer: :cheer:

Highest earner of this site and this time another record with highest paid out in one cheque. Let arrange a party atleast this time after reaching new sweet home. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ya, 5000+ rupees successively in 2 months. but am tired now :silly: :silly:
so, taking rest

Meera sandhu
My article is locked by kalyani mam but still it was not approved........
My article is locked by kalyani mam but still it was not approved........

Don't worry. You article will be unlocked by admin. I was also caught in this. Nothing to worry.

so i need to send a PM to admin.
so i need to send a PM to admin.

Yes, you have to send P.M to admin. Although kalyani would had told to Admin, but to solve our work, its good that we also P.M to maverick.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Its strange I don't understand how much time admin will take to view my article which is still pending from 4 days.And how they send cheque by courier or through simple post.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Its strange I don't understand how much time admin will take to view my article which is still pending from 4 days.And how they send cheque by courier or through simple post.

i think it's through courier :unsure: :unsure:
I have given bank address of my hubby. He receives the cheque at his office. so, am not sure enough.

Meera sandhu
Thank you Sandhyaji for your reply .Actually I still didn't receive my cheque.That's why am asking.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.