The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its useless to do PM to admin they just delay in giving any reply.

When there are repeated queries about non existing matters then answers are hard to find but never for a moment think that your queries are not in his knowledge. Maybe that feature is not responding properly or bug in software. Be patient, every thing is going to be fine.

One of my article has been pending ( locked ) since 10 days.....I think it is a technical glitch, I hope the admin looks into this and sets it right at the earliest ...Nothing seems to have happened so far, the articles I submitted later have been published except one which is still locked since the 4th...

I had notified maverick regarding that article Usha, I don't know why it has not been taken care of. I will send him another pm regarding the article!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Its useless to do PM to admin they just delay in giving any reply.

When there are repeated queries about non existing matters then answers are hard to find but never for a moment think that your queries are not in his knowledge. Maybe that feature is not responding properly or bug in software. Be patient, every thing is going to be fine.

Exactly! we need to have a little bit more patience here, guys! Any site of this magnitude will have small problems like this now and then but we need to be patient to get them resolved. In the meanwhile, can't we just focus more on the positive points. With your own personal experiences, you all know that cash will be credited to your accounts without fail, so have just a little more patience please.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have been trying to post quotes in quotes section but am an able to post, though I fill all the fields, I get this message when I submit

Required fields are missing, please try again

Why is this happening to me when others are able to post

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Yesterday evening i have posted 3 articles and they are approved by the editors and today morning i have posted one more article but later when i check its status it is showing that " The article is presently being edited by kalyani (Kalyani) . <br/> Lock out time 2012-12-15 07.18.37GMT" Can anyone tel me what is the meaning of it.

and one more thing is, after this article i tried to post another article but it is showing that we should not post more than 5 articles. Can any one tell me how it is possible as i have posted only article today and it is saying i cannot post any more today and only 5 are the limit

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

May be technical problem. Articles of sandhya's are also status same.
Send a pm through boddunan support.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Actually in payment status it showed check that's why I thought that like everyone I will also receive it early.

payment status will show 'tick' mark as soon as your cheques are approved. we need to wait about 1 month to receive them. It's the processing time of a cheque

I have received my cheque today. Thanks everybody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I have a feeling that the leader board is again not working, I made a cuple of posts now and the total remains the same unless it takes a while to add up...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have a feeling that the leader board is again not working, I made a cuple of posts now and the total remains the same unless it takes a while to add up...

You are right, I too noticed it updating a few minutes later. Its not real time and some times misses a few posts as well, maybe another feature added that there has a limit of posts fixed on which you shall get points in a day. If yes that should be good but I am unable to to know about points accumulated by some members without any visible activities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Can any moderator please solve my problem

Yesterday evening i have posted 3 articles and they are approved by the editors and today morning i have posted one more article but later when i check its status it is showing that " The article is presently being edited by kalyani (Kalyani) . <br/> Lock out time 2012-12-15 07.18.37GMT" Can anyone tel me what is the meaning of it.

and one more thing is, after this article i tried to post another article but it is showing that we should not post more than 5 articles. Can any one tell me how it is possible as i have posted only article today and it is saying i cannot post any more today and only 5 are the limit

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Do we have a BBL 4 this month or not ? I don't see any signs of it so far? :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.