The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its useless to do PM to admin they just delay in giving any reply.

When there are repeated queries about non existing matters then answers are hard to find but never for a moment think that your queries are not in his knowledge. Maybe that feature is not responding properly or bug in software. Be patient, every thing is going to be fine.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Its useless to do PM to admin they just delay in giving any reply.

When there are repeated queries about non existing matters then answers are hard to find but never for a moment think that your queries are not in his knowledge. Maybe that feature is not responding properly or bug in software. Be patient, every thing is going to be fine.

One of my article has been pending ( locked ) since 10 days.....I think it is a technical glitch, I hope the admin looks into this and sets it right at the earliest ...Nothing seems to have happened so far, the articles I submitted later have been published except one which is still locked since the 4th...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The site is running soome slowly due to some modification and maintenance I think.

Don't worry everything will be ok soon.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Is daily login points there or not? I haven't seen for past two days. Is it removed or some error in the system.. :unsure:

You just didn't saw in these 2 days, i didn't saw in past few months. I think daily login points is given to none of us.

Yes, I have been here since Oct 2012. But I haven't been awarded points for daily log in so far.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Is daily login points there or not? I haven't seen for past two days. Is it removed or some error in the system.. :unsure:

You just didn't saw in these 2 days, i didn't saw in past few months. I think daily login points is given to none of us.

Yes, I have been here since Oct 2012. But I haven't been awarded points for daily log in so far.

But in new points system daily log in points is announced .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

But in new points system daily log in points is announced .

No Ram, In new points system also I have not been awarded any points for daily log in at any day. Could you please let me know whether you get points now-a-days?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Admin is giving cash credits to most of the articles, except mine. Am not understanding why there is delay for my articles. 5 articles are awaiting for cash credits

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Admin is giving cash credits to most of the articles, except mine. Am not understanding why there is delay for my articles. 5 articles are awaiting for cash credits

Same here. My 1 article is pending for cash credits.

Want to make each day Accountable

Same here. My 1 article is pending for cash credits.

my also one article is waiting for cash approval.

Rajani, the daily login points have been stopped from a long time, although cannot tell you whether it is going to be implemented or not.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.