The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Has anyone of you received the cheque? am eagerly waiting

In this week, i am sure we will get it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I think if you log out and log in then only you'll be getting it. If you remain logged in then the point may not be there although I too have no such points to my credit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think if you log out and log in then only you'll be getting it. If you remain logged in then the point may not be there although I too have no such points to my credit.

But it is working and adding each time here.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My article are still pending for admin review and also I submitted one tourist destination.Waiting for its approval.

Sharmistha Banerjee

didn't got you sir?

am asking about cheque, not points :blink:

Meera sandhu

am asking about cheque, not points :blink:

I am myself surprised to read it here, I think I had posted it about a member who was not getting points for logging in. This is kind of funny but

I have received my cheque that is for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now one thing is not clear that is points of month. It should be shown in one tab.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Here comes my Check today. Happy to receive it. :)

Hey Ronark sir congrats to you for receiving your cheque. I hope you are the first to receive it. I am waiting for my cheque.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.