The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you Sandhyaji for your reply .Actually I still didn't receive my cheque.That's why am asking.

i have received my cheque yesterday
actually first cheque is always late :P
just wait :)

Meera sandhu
Actually in payment status it showed check that's why I thought that like everyone I will also receive it early.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Actually in payment status it showed check that's why I thought that like everyone I will also receive it early.

payment status will show 'tick' mark as soon as your cheques are approved. we need to wait about 1 month to receive them. It's the processing time of a cheque

Meera sandhu
Yes I know that I just asked because most of them received their cheque very early.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Please admin just go through my article pending for 4 days.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Is daily login points there or not? I haven't seen for past two days. Is it removed or some error in the system.. :unsure:

One of my article has been pending ( locked ) since 10 days.....I think it is a technical glitch, I hope the admin looks into this and sets it right at the earliest ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Did you P.M to admin about this? If not, then do it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Is daily login points there or not? I haven't seen for past two days. Is it removed or some error in the system.. :unsure:

You just didn't saw in these 2 days, i didn't saw in past few months. I think daily login points is given to none of us.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its useless to do PM to admin they just delay in giving any reply.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.