The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick already said about it and no old cheques will be worked after 1st january.

A thread titled "Check Your Cheque book " too warned about the validity of the cheques after Jan 2013
My locked article is still showing locked. the rest articles are approved by you except this one.
Administrator, can you check please?

Meera sandhu
I found in earning status that in my payment mode it shows checked.That means i will receive my payment.But how many days it will take to send the payment.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I found in earning status that in my payment mode it shows checked.That means i will receive my payment.But how many days it will take to send the payment.

Sharmistha, Maverick would had sent the check. You will get you check in next week.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sharmistha I think it is your first cheque . congratulation to you.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes Ram da it would be my first cheque.That's why eagerly waiting for it to receive.Thanks for your wish.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Yes Ram da it would be my first cheque.That's why eagerly waiting for it to receive.Thanks for your wish.

you are lucky as you are going to receive it within 1 week of its approval. usually it takes a month or two.

Meera sandhu
I don't know whether I will receive it in one week or not because it will be my first cheque.If it will receive by me in next week definitely I will inform you all.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Maverick already informed in a thread that it will reach next week. Deposit it quickly as some cheque changing problem is coming after 1st January.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Most cheques have a 3 month validity period, so old cheques which have been issued before 31st will be honored even after 1st January...here is a link, but why wait till then ? bettr to finsh the trasactions with old cheque books before that

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/356941-356941.asp#.UMNMY4OIOME

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.