The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What happened to the leader board? I think, last week updates also not correct.

Do't worry all your points are safe and these would appear suddenly to show you on top of the leader board. Keep it up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Mary
sunil,
can you check please....two of my articles still showing that locked icon......are they approved or not?

Meera sandhu
sunil,
can you check please....two of my articles still showing that locked icon......are they approved or not?

Yes I can check there is nothing to worry. And why should you worry if you are not at the wrong end.!!!!!!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

sunil,

Yes I can check there is nothing to worry. And why should you worry if you are not at the wrong end.!!!!!!

last time, one such article was shown rejected later. now also, it's showing locked icon. So, I doubt if both are rejected :silly: :silly: :blink:

Meera sandhu
How to check how many question I have answered so far like we readily know about the posts so far we have posted under our profile. :blink:
How to change profile picture as I have changed it but its just appearing on my profile not appearing every where . :blink:
sunil,

last time, one such article was shown rejected later. now also, it's showing locked icon. So, I doubt if both are rejected :silly: :silly: :blink:

Nothing to worry about. Its the same problem as what happened with Ronark's article. They were reviewed successfully and still showing locked by me, but they will be taken care of while being published by the admin. No need to worry, they have been reviewed and approved.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
How to check how many question I have answered so far like we readily know about the posts so far we have posted under our profile. :blink:

Sanjeev, On the Q&A page, just below the Home->Open->etc..

You will see a tab for My questions followed by My answers, click on My Answers and you will see the entire list of answers that you have posted so far in the Q&A section.

Once the page opens that displays the latest answers you have posted, scroll right to the bottom and it will show Results eg:
1 -15 of 50. which means it is displaying the latest 15 answers you have posted from out of 50, which are the total answers that you have given. I hope this is clear to you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Sanjeev, On the Q&A page, just below the Home->Open->etc..

You will see a tab for My questions followed by My answers, click on My Answers and you will see the entire list of answers that you have posted so far in the Q&A section.

Once the page opens that displays the latest answers you have posted, scroll right to the bottom and it will show Results eg:
1 -15 of 50. which means it is displaying the latest 15 answers you have posted from out of 50, which are the total answers that you have given. I hope this is clear to you.

Thank you. It cleared my doubt too.
Last week leader board is updated now. But cash credits for the leader board is wrong for last week.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.