The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just saw now, that one of my article is locked by kalyani. why the article is locked?

I have not locked it, I finished my review and clicked submit. The article has been locked by some technical glitch because my Submit was successful and complete. You will need admin to get it unlocked.

So, now i have to inform admin about this. you won't do it?

Send a PM to admin, what difference does it make on who sends it?

I am just asking kalyaniji. I have already sent P.M before this post.

That is what I am asking Ronark, Why do you need it unlocked, because it has already been reviewed and will be eventually published by admin! Unless you want to edit it again, there is no need for it to be unlocked at this point!

I thought that until, the article will not be unlocked, it won't publish. Anyway, I am cleared now. I don't want to edit it. Thank you.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have earned Rs1581.I just want to know when I am going to receive my cheque.Please reply.

Cheques for those who have reached the minimum threshold are generally made out at the end of the month. Make sure you fill out your Pay Profile correctly, at the end of this month it will be sent to you in due course. But if you would like to have it earlier, you will have to send a PM to Maverick requesting early payment.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I just saw now, that one of my article is locked by kalyani. why the article is locked?

I have not locked it, I finished my review and clicked submit. The article has been locked by some technical glitch because my Submit was successful and complete. You will need admin to get it unlocked.

That is what I am asking Ronark, Why do you need it unlocked, because it has already been reviewed and will be eventually published by admin! Unless you want to edit it again, there is no need for it to be unlocked at this point!

I thought that until, the article will not be unlocked, it won't publish. Anyway, I am cleared now. I don't want to edit it. Thank you.

It is quite obvious that the admin will unlock it in order to publish it! :)

Mam, I was frightened. As, i saw that status 1st time. I thought that there is some problem with my article to editor, that's why you might have locked. Its fine now. Thank you for clearing my doubt. Thank you. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Mam, I was frightened. As, i saw that status 1st time. I thought that there is some problem with my article to editor, that's why you might have locked. Its fine now. Thank you for clearing my doubt. Thank you. :) :)

Oh No! :ohmy: Come on Ronark, if there was any problem with the article, you would have seen the comments in it then. Any problem is immediately communicated to the authors, so don' worry! Actually, because of some technical error, the articles are getting locked up in this manner/ Yesterday we had a big problem where we could not even review a single article the entire day. So don't worry, it will get published as soon as admin gets to the job! :)

Thank you said by: Ronark Bhardwaj
I have submitted a review of tourist place on Friday and still now no status I found of it.I just want to know how much more time it will take.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Year back we could see our days activity and our daily points on boddunan, but I don't find this, where can I find my daily activity and points.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Year back we could see our days activity and our daily points on boddunan, but I don't find this, where can I find my daily activity and points.

just wait for a few more days to see all those features restored again.
Now you can view your points from Dashboard/ points option, though can't view weekly update

Meera sandhu

Oh No! :ohmy: Come on Ronark, if there was any problem with the article, you would have seen the comments in it then. Any problem is immediately communicated to the authors, so don' worry! Actually, because of some technical error, the articles are getting locked up in this manner/ Yesterday we had a big problem where we could not even review a single article the entire day. So don't worry, it will get published as soon as admin gets to the job! :)

now two articles of mine edited by you today are locked in the same way :( :(
no way to know if they are approved or not

Meera sandhu
What happened to the leader board? I think, last week updates also not correct.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.