The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just saw now, that one of my article is locked by kalyani. why the article is locked?

Want to make each day Accountable

I just saw now, that one of my article is locked by kalyani. why the article is locked?

I have not locked it, I finished my review and clicked submit. The article has been locked by some technical glitch because my Submit was successful and complete. You will need admin to get it unlocked.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have not locked it, I finished my review and clicked submit. The article has been locked by some technical glitch because my Submit was successful and complete. You will need admin to get it unlocked.

Yes that seems be the possible reason, even one of mine is in locked position after you finished your review but I can see it is approved and ready for admin.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So, now i have to inform admin about this. you won't do it?

Yes that seems be the possible reason, even one of mine is in locked position after you finished your review but I can see it is approved and ready for admin.

Yes, that seems to be the problem with your article too, I had successfully submitted it and even giot the message Your Review is saved! This is a technical problem that keeps coming up!

Why do you want it unlocked anyway? It has been reviewed by me and will be finally reviewed by admin to be published!

Send a PM to admin, what difference does it make on who sends it?

I am just asking kalyaniji. I have already sent P.M before this post.

Why do you want it unlocked anyway? It has been reviewed by me and will be finally reviewed by admin to be published!

You said that it is unlocked by me. I thought, until someone will not inform to admin, this problem will not solve. This is the first time, i have arrived with this situation. So, asked you, that you will send P.M or I have to do it.

I have earned Rs1581.I just want to know when I am going to receive my cheque.Please reply.

Sharmistha Banerjee

Send a PM to admin, what difference does it make on who sends it?

I am just asking kalyaniji. I have already sent P.M before this post.

That is what I am asking Ronark, Why do you need it unlocked, because it has already been reviewed and will be eventually published by admin! Unless you want to edit it again, there is no need for it to be unlocked at this point!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.