The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick, my check is released yesterday. But, i don't want my check to be released in this month. I want my check in next month. I have also put P.M to you. kindly note this

Want to make each day Accountable

Maverick, my check is released yesterday. But, i don't want my check to be released in this month. I want my check in next month. I have also put P.M to you. kindly note this

after next league? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
It's a nice idea. Why should we lose an extra 50. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

You picked the right point. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

You picked the right point. :)

also it's better to get a cheque above Rs.3000. we won't spend it easily. 1500 will leave our hands very quickly.

Meera sandhu
Sorry, you are late. you should inform it before 30th. The cheque was already prepared and will be dispatched in a day or two.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Sorry, you are late. you should inform it before 30th. The cheque was already prepared and will be dispatched in a day or two.

so, will we get our cheques within one week?
If so, it will be very helpful to me now as we are house shifting :)

Meera sandhu
Yes. You will get them in a week.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Also, I request you to present all your cheques before 31st Dec as the current cheques will not work after that. Any reissue request will attract additional courier and handling charges as per your location.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
After 31 dec a new check will be used by this site to gave a payment to members.Is it true.
After 31 dec a new check will be used by this site to gave a payment to members.Is it true.

just read admin's previous post :)
you need to clear previous cheques before 31st to avoid extra charges

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.