The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Maverick, my check is released yesterday. But, i don't want my check to be released in this month. I want my check in next month. I have also put P.M to you. kindly note this
Sorry, you are late. you should inform it before 30th. The cheque was already prepared and will be dispatched in a day or two.

Sir, i was not paid before 30th Novemeber. I got 1000 rupees on 5th of December. How i could had told you before 30th december? Suddenly, when i saw my earning, you released the check. This is not fair.

Want to make each day Accountable

Maverick, my check is released yesterday. But, i don't want my check to be released in this month. I want my check in next month. I have also put P.M to you. kindly note this
Sorry, you are late. you should inform it before 30th. The cheque was already prepared and will be dispatched in a day or two.

Sir, i was not paid before 30th Novemeber. I got 1000 rupees on 5th of December. How i could had told you before 30th december? Suddenly, when i saw my earning, you released the check. This is not fair.

now, keep it yaar :cheer:
Just think, you are getting it a little bit earlier :laugh:
Dec 21st is near

Meera sandhu

Dec 21st is near

By the way, what is special about 21st December? ;) :unsure:

Dec 21st is near

check Mayan Calender thread ;)

Meera sandhu

Dec 21st is near

Nothing special, a rumour about Dooms Day. Every year one Dooms Day comes and goes
now articles are taking a lot of time to approve. I submitted 5 articles on tuesday, but not approved by admin yet.

Meera sandhu
now articles are taking a lot of time to approve. I submitted 5 articles on tuesday, but not approved by admin yet.

After hectic activity, its lull period

Dec 21st is near

Nothing special, a rumour about Dooms Day. Every year one Dooms Day comes and goes

what is dooms day?

Dec 21st is near

Dooms Day means, The Day when the world and all its living organisms will come to an end.
what is dooms day?
Maverick already said about it and no old cheques will be worked after 1st january.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.