The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Few minutes ago I could not get connected to Boddunan.It shows database error.And now also sometimes it shows such type of error.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Few minutes ago I could not get connected to Boddunan.It shows database error.And now also sometimes it shows such type of error.

I too experienced it. Now its ok
All Members,
You can ask any kind of query regarding boddunan.com or any doubts like
how it works? or
From where this money comes? or
How you will get paid? or
Why only boddunan.com? or
Other information you need to know.

Moderator will definately clear your queries.

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I have been trying to create Quizzes for the last one hour and somehow i'm unable to make it. I'm not sure if I'm at fault. Any guidance will be appreciated
Its the straight forward approach.

1. Go to Quiz section and click create quiz link
2. You will be take to the quiz form, enter title and description of the quiz. Need not enter other details but worth looking into them. Click continue.
3. Now you will be shown a toolbar with question types and placeholder for questions. Just click on the question type, for example choice radio (for showing a question in single selection multiple choice question). Now enter the details in added question.
4. follow same procedure to add as many questions as possible. Most of the time, you will use choice radio or choice checkbox question types.
5. Finally click finish button to submit quiz.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: rambabu
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

I have been trying to create Quizzes for the last one hour and somehow i'm unable to make it. I'm not sure if I'm at fault. Any guidance will be appreciated
Its the straight forward approach.

1. Go to Quiz section and click create quiz link
2. You will be take to the quiz form, enter title and description of the quiz. Need not enter other details but worth looking into them. Click continue.
3. Now you will be shown a toolbar with question types and placeholder for questions. Just click on the question type, for example choice radio (for showing a question in single selection multiple choice question). Now enter the details in added question.
4. follow same procedure to add as many questions as possible. Most of the time, you will use choice radio or choice checkbox question types.
5. Finally click finish button to submit quiz.

So kind of you. Now i will try.
Last year there use to be a polling contest does it still exist in boddunan ?
Is voting in forum is also counted ?

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Polling is a different section. I think there is no voting here in forum. Anyway, I am not sure since I joined on 10th October. Please be aware of New pointing system of Boddunan. It will be more helpful for you in scoring points.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: fazelath Imraan

Yes that is present still now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
sorry for again.
I have a doubt, where can I see my points of the month?

At present we are not able to see the month earned in a month. Maverick, told that he will update that facility very soon. Till then, you can calculate manually.

Want to make each day Accountable

All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Dear Administrator,it's high time to think about "Voting Up" and "Voting down" which is causing panic among the members. People are losing their hard earned points for no apparent reason. This practice has become rampant now that started in a low scale a couple of days ago.Its an SOS
All Members,
how it works? or

Thanks,
Atul Barapatre B)

Dear Administrator,it's high time to think about "Voting Up" and "Voting down" which is causing panic among the members. People are losing their hard earned points for no apparent reason. This practice has become rampant now that started in a low scale a couple of days ago.Its an SOS

kindly note admin,
Our points High volatile like stock prices of share markets :ohmy: :ohmy: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.