Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
as im very late replying to this thread so i cant go through all psts but in my opinion throwing things in anger is because in anger people either shout either beat or throw things, so better to shout and beat throw things it can calm your anger even people do cry also in anger that also calms down anger. i have read somewher and even told by a doctor that if you will nottake out your anger you can have many problems like high blood pressure problem, diabbeties also as anger sometimes results into tension and that too causes diabbeties and even heart problems like heart attack also.
so better to take that out.and if we will shout in anger then may be some inappropriate words come out from our mouth and we may feel bad and can hurt others also.people often get heart attack when they have anger.

i myself a short tempered person and in anger i do throw things even i have broken my 3 mobile phones, tv remote, a glass, an orange, guava, geometry box,pencil, pen cap many times, scale. i remember this much only.

Entammo!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Throwing a lot of words for this thread!!!!

Now I can imagine baby angel with a guava in hand, aiming at some one, if he attempts to open his mouth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
as im very late replying to this thread so i cant go through all psts but in my opinion throwing things in anger is because in anger people either shout either beat or throw things, so better to shout and beat throw things it can calm your anger even people do cry also in anger that also calms down anger. i have read somewher and even told by a doctor that if you will nottake out your anger you can have many problems like high blood pressure problem, diabbeties also as anger sometimes results into tension and that too causes diabbeties and even heart problems like heart attack also.
so better to take that out.and if we will shout in anger then may be some inappropriate words come out from our mouth and we may feel bad and can hurt others also.people often get heart attack when they have anger.

i myself a short tempered person and in anger i do throw things even i have broken my 3 mobile phones, tv remote, a glass, an orange, guava, geometry box,pencil, pen cap many times, scale. i remember this much only.

Entammo!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Throwing a lot of words for this thread!!!!

Now I can imagine baby angel with a guava in hand, aiming at some one, if he attempts to open his mouth :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dont imagine with guava imagine with egg or tomato and yes i actually dont throw things on people i just throw them on floor or bed just once thrown my geometry box on someone.
and yes i do throw my clthes from almera and my pillow also and slippers also..hehehehe :) :)

a.s.

dont imagine with guava imagine with egg or tomato and yes i actually dont throw things on people i just throw them on floor or bed just once thrown my geometry box on someone.
and yes i do throw my clthes from almera and my pillow also and slippers also..hehehehe :) :)

But mobile!!!!!

I am now seeing my kid in you :) :) :) :)
She also behaves so, throwing things...yet I feel her lovely in her anger that I can't stop laughing!!!!

Meera sandhu

But mobile!!!!!

I am now seeing my kid in you :) :) :) :)
She also behaves so, throwing things...yet I feel her lovely in her anger that I can't stop laughing!!!!

yes mobile also..actually that i thown while talking on phone as i was angry on person on phone call. and one thrown when i was angry with my brother as i was waiting for an important call and he was unable to unlock my phone and so he took out his battery and after 15mins i came to know about this and in anger i thrown mobile on bed but unfortunately it fallen on floor but luckily it was all ok. :woohoo: :woohoo:

a.s.
Many times it has occured to me too. I too sometimes throw some valuable things in anger.

Want to make each day Accountable

I only used to throw televison remote. I never threw any others things

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

By little girl of 4.5 years, she throw things whatever she gets in hand, if she become angry. But I don't know from who has she learnt it as we two never have that habit.....

Meera sandhu
I only used to throw televison remote. I never threw any others things

so how many remotes you have broken?

a.s.
till now 3 remotes i broke. and later i stopped it. When am in kitchen if anyone irritate me i throw spoons

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

till now 3 remotes i broke. and later i stopped it. When am in kitchen if anyone irritate me i throw spoons

thank god that you only throw spoons what if you start throwing cooker and fry pans..cant imagine.. :blink: :blink: :sick:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.