Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Vitamin D signals the intestines to absorb calcium. With low levels of Vitamin D, the body will break down bones to get the calcium it needs. Without enough Vitamin D, the body cannot absorb enough calcium to satisfy the body’s need, no matter how much calcium you consume in food supplements.

Increasing Vitamin D can help prevent non-vertebra fractures and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.

Since there aren’t that many foods sufficiently rich in Vitamin D, the sun is then the best source for getting Vitamin D.
I too had a little knowledge about sunshine benefits, but thanks for providing a detail knowledge on it...
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Thanks for sharing this information.I make my children to play in open rather than indoor due to this.[/quote]

It is better to encourage children to play outside in evening. During winter, sunshine is pleasant even in days. But we as well as children should protect themselves from scorching summer sunshine.[/quote]

Thanks Gulshan for this advise.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sun is very helpful for our skin. Good information to share. Thanks for posting
Kalyani that is good information which i think is necessary to know by all as may fear that due to exposer to sun..babies may get sunburns or sunstroke..But i wonder how the present sun rays could be useful after the OZONE LAYER has been damaged.. :huh: :S
We have polluted all natural sources by stretching them recklessly and greedily!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.