Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is simple, the government of the day should caught those who are sloganeering against India, in India at J&K and thrown them out of India border to Pak, they are better there, or implicit charges of treason against them and put them behind the bars. : :sick:

It is not possible first they are citizen of India and second thing Pakistan will never accept them. Government can do one thing that raising any slogan against India and in favor of Pakistan will be non bailable crime.

Sometimes i really think, what made them say like that. ?? Is it monetory ? Whats make them do so ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
It is simple, the government of the day should caught those who are sloganeering against India, in India at J&K and thrown them out of India border to Pak, they are better there, or implicit charges of treason against them and put them behind the bars. : :sick:

Bars have no meaning for them, there are too many of them who act together and make it difficult to take them to jail besides local police has full sympathy with them. There are only few workable solutions
1- India hand it over to army for a certain period putting it under martial law if they think the area belongs to India
2- Let them have their own choice or make them FREE (as if they are our slaves) to face them their own fate to save India from monterey and precious lives of Indian security forces. But before doing so they must make it sure that the division of state is done properly if it has to be done religion based.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.