Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It has been disclosed that he was going through severe mood swings and hence he should have been given a psycho consult and put on a suicide watch, which was not done. So the authorities too carry the blame!!

If he has mood swings (Depression and mania),it goes more in favour of suicide. These people have the tendency to commit suicide when their is depressed.Whatsoever the authority should take the full responsibility of being so negligent.

That is why I mentioned that he should have been put on a suicide watch!

As much I know, he was attended by a psychiatrist a couple of days before if we have to belie jail authorities.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It has been disclosed that he was going through severe mood swings and hence he should have been given a psycho consult and put on a suicide watch, which was not done. So the authorities too carry the blame!!

If he has mood swings (Depression and mania),it goes more in favour of suicide. These people have the tendency to commit suicide when their is depressed.Whatsoever the authority should take the full responsibility of being so negligent.

I agree. Putting someone on a suicide watch could certainly help. That could have helped in this case too.

I agree. Putting someone on a suicide watch could certainly help. That could have helped in this case too.

All the cells in the jails need to be monitored using CCTV cameras. This can help in avoiding such suicides in future.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

All the cells in the jails need to be monitored using CCTV cameras. This can help in avoiding such suicides in future.

What's the point in not using the system when it is available? I don't understand why that isn't in place. I believe in using technology to avoid and lessen the crimes.

What's the point in not using the system when it is available? I don't understand why that isn't in place. I believe in using technology to avoid and lessen the crimes.

There is lot more than what appears. There is ample possibility of murder rather than suicide. Postmortem report only says that that there no physical injuries on body and the death is caused by hanging. But it needs be checked whether the accused hanged himself or he was hanged by others. If jail authorities or inmates are involved, CCTV camera is of no use.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is lot more than what appears. There is ample possibility of murder rather than suicide. Postmortem report only says that that there no physical injuries on body and the death is caused by hanging. But it needs be checked whether the accused hanged himself or he was hanged by others. If jail authorities or inmates are involved, CCTV camera is of no use.

But if there is tampering with the CCTV footage, it can be proved too. Moreover, the authorities should take a a note and strictly use CCTV cameras, at least from here now on.

But if there is tampering with the CCTV footage, it can be proved too. Moreover, the authorities should take a a note and strictly use CCTV cameras, at least from here now on.

You can do nothing when jail inmates and authorities are united. Now we have to see what happens in court when the postmortem report is presented there. If there is no challenge to the report by advocates of accused, matter ends.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If they are no physical injuries it is difficult to find whether he accused hanged himself or he was hanged by others.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

If they are no physical injuries it is difficult to find whether he accused hanged himself or he was hanged by others.

It could be either suicide or murder, however neither suicide nor murder should happen in jail premises.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

No physical injuries also mean a case of poisoning. However, I haven't heard of poisoning in this case yet.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.