Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What they will do if they had given report. They should be punished.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Some days before, a Bengali girl was made drink her urine.
Happy to hear today, she got admission in a new school

Meera sandhu

Yes i heard this news i think she was asked to do it in ragging. :blink:
we feel that teachers are like our guardian.most of the time children spent their times in school.school helps them to learn many things and it the teacher who helps them in their study.so now days when ever we switch on the television we found that a student was badly beaten by the teacher and was seriously injured.if teachers will do these type of torture with those innocent child then its very shameless for our society.they should help student to make them understand otherwise make complain to guardian or the authority.they have no right to torture like these.

Sharmistha Banerjee

No no...
It's because she urinated in hostel bed while sleeping. It was given as a punishment :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu

No no...
It's because she urinated in hostel bed while sleeping. It was given as a punishment :angry: :angry:

Oh God that is height. :evil: Who gave the punishment Warden or the people living in the hostel. :blink:
Yesterday, while I was watching TV, one news flash about a private school of Karnataka really shocked me.
When the words 'schools' and 'education' means uniform among kids and when we consider teachers to be well-cultured and educated, discrimination done to 4 kids of a school is really shocking.
Their hairs are also chopped, sitted in back row only and never given attention or homeworks :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
How should we respond seeing such people :angry: :angry: :angry: No idea
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/article3654653.ece
http://ibnlive.in.com/news/have-got-no-complaint-on-rte-karnataka-officer/272068-62.html

I too had read about this a few days back .It is the height of intolerance and that too by someone who is supposed to educate and guide .What a farce, our education system is ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am angry with those parents too, who send their kids to such teachers who teach and guide them with such lessons of life. Isn't it?????

Meera sandhu
I am angry with those parents too, who send their kids to such teachers who teach and guide them with such lessons of life. Isn't it?????

But what is the fault of parents in such cases Sandhya? As parents don't know the character of the teacher in most cases. :blink:

But what is the fault of parents in such cases Sandhya? As parents don't know the character of the teacher in most cases. :blink:

Let them know at least now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.