Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am angry with those parents too, who send their kids to such teachers who teach and guide them with such lessons of life. Isn't it?????

But what is the fault of parents in such cases Sandhya? As parents don't know the character of the teacher in most cases. :blink:

Let them know at least now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yes now they should think of it. :blink:

But most of the people don't see the teacher's character they are just concern with school reputation. :blink:
I am angry with those parents too, who send their kids to such teachers who teach and guide them with such lessons of life. Isn't it?????

But what is the fault of parents in such cases Sandhya? As parents don't know the character of the teacher in most cases. :blink:

But most of the people don't see the teacher's character they are just concern with school reputation. :blink:

I think such cases occur in many remote places though very rarely noticed. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu

I think such cases occur in many remote places though very rarely noticed. Isn't it?

Yes it occur mostly in villages where people still don't know that a teacher can't hit a kid in school this is against law. :blink:

Yes it occur mostly in villages where people still don't know that a teacher can't hit a kid in school this is against law. :blink:

But I think, kids should be given mild punishments.
Teachers are doing so to make them good only.
How many have we got at our school life!! Isn't it Sanjeev??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

But I think, kids should be given mild punishments.
Teachers are doing so to make them good only.
How many have we got at our school life!! Isn't it Sanjeev??? :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't talk about me i got punished many times in school as i was one of the most naughty kid in the school. :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.