The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One can work more than one artivle at time. It depends the ability of the person. Hope everyone agrees on this.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
One can work more than one artivle at time. It depends the ability of the person. Hope everyone agrees on this.

I doubt that, all writers have developed their ability to write ...writing many articles at the same time is also possible for many, but at what cost ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes one can work on more than one article but that person will have to keep switching his mindset off and on while going from one article to another. I can imagine that in terms of once I started working on one article but did not like its progress so started another one and after finishing the one in hand went back to unfinished one. No one can write more than one simultaneously switching from tab to tab without mixing up or spoiling the whole concept. I presented my side of the way of doing a job, maybe there are talented people who can handle more than one - all at the same time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's a question of habit formation. Once one gets used to doign something over and over again, there is no need to waste time doing things separately. Though the time taken this to perfect would vary, everyone can do that, if done with purpose and effort.
I have seen some articles written by Indians who would have thought in their mothertongue and translated the sentences into English while writing the article ! It does sound odd because they would have made an exact copy - for example in Kannada we say ' neevu hege iddeeri? which means how are you ? but an actual translation goes You how are ? I have actually seen some writers do this ...I feel that when you write in English, you cannot make any excuses saying that since it is not your mother tongue, anything goes...

Absolutely true! We tend to be under overpowering influence of our respective mother tongues that effects could be so unnaturally funny!!!
I have seen some articles written by Indians who would have thought in their mothertongue and translated the sentences into English while writing the article ! It does sound odd because they would have made an exact copy - for example in Kannada we say ' neevu hege iddeeri? which means how are you ? but an actual translation goes You how are ? I have actually seen some writers do this ...I feel that when you write in English, you cannot make any excuses saying that since it is not your mother tongue, anything goes...

Absolutely true! We tend to be under overpowering influence of our respective mother tongues that effects could be so unnaturally funny!!!

That is likely to happen in the learning stage. But when one gets used to the laungage and can use it confidently, I am sure, the fear and the (unwarranted fun) will go away.

That is likely to happen in the learning stage. But when one gets used to the laungage and can use it confidently, I am sure, the fear and the (unwarranted fun) will go away.

I can't be authoritatively conclusive as to when one's precisely a learner or a master as I honestly believe that learning itself is a continuous process!!!

I can't be authoritatively conclusive as to when one's precisely a learner or a master as I honestly believe that learning itself is a continuous process!!!

Exactly. And everyone's capacity to grasp is also different. So, if you learn a certain thing in, say two attempts, I may even need 5 or 10. But yes, the process never ends, that's true.

Exactly. And everyone's capacity to grasp is also different. So, if you learn a certain thing in, say two attempts, I may even need 5 or 10. But yes, the process never ends, that's true.

That's the point I had in my mind! A learner who has set out to learn may be a master to others but he or she knows that he or she would cease to be so when learning ends!!!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Very true ! Here talking about articles , each site has differen expectations and we write accordingly and learn something new with each article we write...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.