Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is safron brigade? The words seems to be offensive, MS. S. Swaraj, leader of opposition Lok Sabha, said that, it is fundamental rights, to hold religious functions, is it right, that, to make this is a fundamental right, and if so true, then can the state government stop them observing that, VHP is part of Hindu religious group as the name suggests, but can state government allow them with tight security, it is the duty of government to allow all classes of society to observer their respective religions, whether majority, VHP has sought permission in this regard from state government concerned, but they have not allowed on the basis of communal fears, if any government fears and apprehensive about each ralleys and other religious ceremonies, then it seems that, congress spokes person said, it is a fix between BJP and SP, what about it? Elections are round the corner, UP is an important arena for political parties, as it can make or break government due to its number of member of parliament. What about SP and BSP making Brahmin sammillan and they part of so called safron brigade? B)

http://mohanmekap.com/

I am from faizabad just 5kms away from ayodhya. And i want to mention that this yatra is not any political yatra as this is going from many years..the 2yatras that is 5kosi yatra and 14 kosi yatra both held every year in ayodhya and people from many near by villages come and do this yatra and then take bath in saryu river.
A tight security is always provided there.at every 1 or 0.5km you will find a police camp,water facilities and throughout the yatra you will find stalls of religious things,food items and other things at both side of road.

a.s.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Whatever Hindus want to will be opposed by politicians dependent on Muslim votes and belonging to such parties. They have no alternative. They must show that they care for Muslims, whereas in Ayodhya such things do not make any difference to either of the communities. Elsewhere it sounds as if all hell has broken loose.

People are not involved in the 84 Kos yatra. Only VHP- an outfit of saffron brigade- is involved. The government does not restrict genuine religious activities. We have Parikama in Mathura and also yatra by Shiva devotees every year during Sawan. That all goes smoothly.

Sir I have been living in almost all cities of UP including Mathura, Faizabad, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, Meerut etc etc etc and have seen all colors of politicians. they make everything political whenever they see a chance to grab votes. As long as it is to oppose Hindus every one is prepared but try to touch any other religion and see the result. And all this in the name of secularism. *4 kosi parikrma is very much part of Hindu's traditions.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Whatever Hindus want to will be opposed by politicians dependent on Muslim votes and belonging to such parties. They have no alternative. They must show that they care for Muslims, whereas in Ayodhya such things do not make any difference to either of the communities. Elsewhere it sounds as if all hell has broken loose.

People are not involved in the 84 Kos yatra. Only VHP- an outfit of saffron brigade- is involved. The government does not restrict genuine religious activities. We have Parikama in Mathura and also yatra by Shiva devotees every year during Sawan. That all goes smoothly.

Sir I have been living in almost all cities of UP including Mathura, Faizabad, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, Meerut etc etc etc and have seen all colors of politicians. they make everything political whenever they see a chance to grab votes. As long as it is to oppose Hindus every one is prepared but try to touch any other religion and see the result. And all this in the name of secularism. *4 kosi parikrma is very much part of Hindu's traditions.

I don’t see anything politics in this religious function. Is ruling party scared of its own shadow ? I don’t have any idea about these religious functions of north India. Only here I hear politicization of religious functions. In my part of the country a religious function is just a religious function nothing more.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
but this religious yatra is going from years.It may happen that this time politicians are making use of this yatra for their benefits and politics and if it is so then its totally wrong.but saying that this yatra is not religious is wrong.because every year thousands of people are involved in this parikrama.

a.s.
In eastern India, especially in my native city, here every religious function is religious, political parties involved in it and nothing is political,

http://mohanmekap.com/

What is safron brigade? The words seems to be offensive, MS. S. Swaraj, leader of opposition Lok Sabha, said that, it is fundamental rights, to hold religious functions, is it right, that, to make this is a fundamental right, and if so true, then can the state government stop them observing that, VHP is part of Hindu religious group as the name suggests, but can state government allow them with tight security, it is the duty of government to allow all classes of society to observer their respective religions, whether majority, VHP has sought permission in this regard from state government concerned, but they have not allowed on the basis of communal fears, if any government fears and apprehensive about each ralleys and other religious ceremonies, then it seems that, congress spokes person said, it is a fix between BJP and SP, what about it? Elections are round the corner, UP is an important arena for political parties, as it can make or break government due to its number of member of parliament. What about SP and BSP making Brahmin sammillan and they part of so called safron brigade? B)

These days anybody showing affiliation to Hinduism is dubbed a fundamentalist and part of the so called saffron brigade, however the minorities can make any number of demands saying their religion demands it and the political parties bend backwards to accomodate them, but a hindu is not allowed to speak out about his or her religious leanings openly...that is what Congress and its cronies have reduced India into...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, mohan manohar

These days anybody showing affiliation to Hinduism is dubbed a fundamentalist and part of the so called saffron brigade, however the minorities can make any number of demands saying their religion demands it and the political parties bend backwards to accomodate them, but a hindu is not allowed to speak out about his or her religious leanings openly...that is what Congress and its cronies have reduced India into...

Rashtriya Swayam Sangh is pivot of offensive and radical Hindutva. The organizatios like VHP, Bajarang Dal, BJP are part of this group known as saffron brigade. Shiva Sena is also a Hindutva oriented organization but is not part of Sangh or saffron pariwar. The U.P. government never obstructs any genuine religious activities. During savan month, there is procession by Kanvaria. Also there is every year grand Ram Barat in Agra. In Matura Vrindavan, there is parikama around Govardhan hills. All these go smoothly and there is never any tension. But the current 84 kos yatra is organized by saffron brigade- VHP being component or front organization of the saffron brigade. Obviously, UP government cannot take chance by allowing them such activities. It may be recalled that the Babri mosque demolition was preceded by similar activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the way few parties are trying to treat Hindus, they are inviting another group that will turn into a revolutionary group soon, who will do anything to save their own religion and rights. I suggest people to not to provoke the world's most peaceful religion into a angry lot for the sake of their own vote bank. That is no good for anyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think the way few parties are trying to treat Hindus, they are inviting another group that will turn into a revolutionary group soon, who will do anything to save their own religion and rights. I suggest people to not to provoke the world's most peaceful religion into a angry lot for the sake of their own vote bank. That is no good for anyone.

I agree. In extreme and helpless conditions only one becomes desperate and will not think of any consequences. That’s how extremist groups formed.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.