Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the way few parties are trying to treat Hindus, they are inviting another group that will turn into a revolutionary group soon, who will do anything to save their own religion and rights. I suggest people to not to provoke the world's most peaceful religion into a angry lot for the sake of their own vote bank. That is no good for anyone.

There is no tension in U.P. The 84 Kosi yatra is just a political move by VHP (component of saffron block) and there is no involvement of Hindus as such. In fact, here preparations are going on for world known Raam Baraat and Janak Puri. Krishna Janmashtmi is also very near and people are quite enthusiastic. There is not even talk of the 84 Kos yatra, which is restricted to the VHP, Bajarang Dal- parts of Sangh Pariwar. even BJP is not so active in this matter.

In fact, this may be a match fixing between S.P. and BJP for consolidating votes on communal lines with an intent to isolate Congress and others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the way few parties are trying to treat Hindus, they are inviting another group that will turn into a revolutionary group soon, who will do anything to save their own religion and rights. I suggest people to not to provoke the world's most peaceful religion into a angry lot for the sake of their own vote bank. That is no good for anyone.

There is no tension in U.P. The 84 Kosi yatra is just a political move by VHP (component of saffron block) and there is no involvement of Hindus as such. In fact, here preparations are going on for world known Raam Baraat and Janak Puri. Krishna Janmashtmi is also very near and people are quite enthusiastic. There is not even talk of the 84 Kos yatra, which is restricted to the VHP, Bajarang Dal- parts of Sangh Pariwar. even BJP is not so active in this matter.

In fact, this may be a match fixing between S.P. and BJP for consolidating votes on communal lines with an intent to isolate Congress and others.

You mean Hindus should not go for their rituals to let congress win. If that is the case, I am surprised as if congress doesn't need Hindu votes. has any one said that if a regular parikrma took place peacefully congress will loose elections?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You mean Hindus should not go for their rituals to let congress win. If that is the case, I am surprised as if congress doesn't need Hindu votes. has any one said that if a regular parikrma took place peacefully congress will loose elections?

Actually Hindus are not all all interested in the 84 Kos yatra. This is only those connected with sangh Pariwar who have some interest. Hence it is wrong to describe this yatra as 'Hindu'. The Hindus actual participate in all genuine functions that are really religious and not politically oriented.

Actually Hindus are not all all interested in the 84 Kos yatra. This is only those connected with sangh Pariwar who have some interest. Hence it is wrong to describe this yatra as 'Hindu'. The Hindus actual participate in all genuine functions that are really religious and not politically oriented.

If they carry out the said Parikrama peacefully, then what is the problem. The 84-Kosi Yatra is a tradition that has been there for thousands of years with the belief that it frees the performer from the cycle of 84-Lakh Yonis I think it means the way cycle of birth and death is believed in Hindus. Why should anyone think that anyone else but a Hindu will go for such a Parikrma!

If they carry out the said Parikrama peacefully, then what is the problem. The 84-Kosi Yatra is a tradition that has been there for thousands of years with the belief that it frees the performer from the cycle of 84-Lakh Yonis I think it means the way cycle of birth and death is believed in Hindus. Why should anyone think that anyone else but a Hindu will go for such a Parikrma!

The state government believes that this is a political yatra and not religious and intended to disturb peace. Law and order is responsibility of state government. Only VHP people and not others are involved. If Hindus in general were participating, the yatra would not be banned and allowed as other festivals.

The state government believes that this is a political yatra and not religious and intended to disturb peace. Law and order is responsibility of state government. Only VHP people and not others are involved. If Hindus in general were participating, the yatra would not be banned and allowed as other festivals.

If law and order is the responsibility of the state government, honoring the religious sentiments of the people is also the responsibility of the state government. From the media I came to know that besides VHP many Other Hindus who have no affiliations with VHP also took part in the yatra. I think the news about participation of only VHP appears to be a pretext created by the state government to safeguard themselves from their partisan attitude.

Why is that a Hindu function considered a peace threat and when other religions do it on every Friday blocking all roads and traffic then there is no problem. It should be uniform for every one. They should stop all such processions from taking place, whatever the group or religion. that would be end of it.

Thank you said by: anil

Why is that a Hindu function considered a peace threat and when other religions do it on every Friday blocking all roads and traffic then there is no problem. It should be uniform for every one. They should stop all such processions from taking place, whatever the group or religion. that would be end of it.

The state government decided to stall the Yatra by hook or crook. To show the world a solid reason for their action, it used the pretext that its a political yatra undertaken by VHP. But according to media reports many Hindus also participated who are not connected with VHP.

It is fashion in India. Here every Hindu is fanatic. Today I saw advertisment which is published by state government. In it they are saying that we do so and so for minorty. This ads is only for muslims. It is my question that only muslims in minotry people in this country. Others like jain, parsi, sikh and some other cast are also in minorty. Why government is not talking about other minorities.

It is fashion in India. Here every Hindu is fanatic. Today I saw advertisment which is published by state government. In it they are saying that we do so and so for minorty. This ads is only for muslims. It is my question that only muslims in minotry people in this country. Others like jain, parsi, sikh and some other cast are also in minorty. Why government is not talking about other minorities.

Every party wants to beat other party to stand in first position to grab most votes on wholesale basis. Other minorities will vote on merits or cast basis, so they do not need attention of government.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.