Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is list of biggest electricity producing countries. India is at fifth position. But in view of higher population, this is not satisfactory. A comparison of sources of electricity in these countries will be helpful. Germany is the country with more nuclear energy. India needs to assess which form of energy will suit us considering our prime raw material sources, cost analysis, security issue etc.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/world-s-top-10-electricity-generators-1351505498-slideshow/

But we have spend 1800 crores on this project.. What is the point of protesting against this now.. ??? we can implicitly see Foreign funds coming from srilanka and america for the protest..

Protest is meaningless now. UPAI government faced no confidence motion on this issue and yet was returned to power. This is a decision taken by government considering all aspects.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Protest is meaningless now. UPAI government faced no confidence motion on this issue and yet was returned to power. This is a decision taken by government considering all aspects.[/quote]
Hm.. In this issue i support the bold decisions taken by Ms.Jayalalitha,the CM of tamilnadu to go on with the project whatsoever protest happens..

http://manucnair.blogspot.in/
At a time when power scarcity is hardly hit in Tamilnadu, a nature friendly nuclear reactor will be the best option to cop up with the current situation.But everyone is opposing it due to fear on its security.. I invite everyone to share ur viewpoints on it..

Koodankulam Nuclear Project is being expected to start its electricity production from 15th December 2012. I am not sure whether it will start its production on the date announced.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
At a time when power scarcity is hardly hit in Tamilnadu, a nature friendly nuclear reactor will be the best option to cop up with the current situation.But everyone is opposing it due to fear on its security.. I invite everyone to share ur viewpoints on it..

Koodankulam Nuclear Project is being expected to start its electricity production from 15th December 2012. I am not sure whether it will start its production on the date announced.

Robert Tamilnadu state government is now supporting to start the production due to the electricity scarcity.

Robert Tamilnadu state government is now supporting to start the production due to the electricity scarcity.

No one bothers about we need Koodankulam Nuclear Project or not. It has already been well established. Now the question is as follows.

Will it start its production on 15th December 2012 as expected?

No one bothers about we need Koodankulam Nuclear Project or not. It has already been well established. Now the question is as follows.

You are wrong robert. Most of them around the power plant is protesting against it. Eventhough the government planned to start the production as the plant is ready to do its work. They cant delay and also they cant waste money by making it unused.

So the production will be started as expected by the central government.

You are wrong robert. Most of them around the power plant is protesting against it. Eventhough the government planned to start the production as the plant is ready to do its work. They cant delay and also they cant waste money by making it unused.

Arun Selvan, Most of the people expecting its [roduction. However, No one can say 'that Government spent huge amount of money and it should not go waste'. Because, During the argument at supreme court, The lawyer from the government argued the same. but judge strongly deny that statement. They added, they (Judge) can stop this project at any point of time. Money incurred doesn't matter. Lakhs of crores is not more important than Human welfare (life).

Arun Selvan, Most of the people expecting its [roduction. However, No one can say 'that Government spent huge amount of money and it should not go waste'. Because, During the argument at supreme court, The lawyer from the government argued the same. but judge strongly deny that statement. They added, they (Judge) can stop this project at any point of time. Money incurred doesn't matter. Lakhs of crores is not more important than Human welfare (life).

Of course Robert. They have spent money for the safety too. If its not at all safety, why the people around that area not protested before or while the project get started?

Of course Robert. They have spent money for the safety too. If its not at all safety, why the people around that area not protested before or while the project get started?

At that time people are not much aware of this. Already we have nuclear plant in our state Tamilnadu. Why yet another? It was previously designed for Kerala. They were strongly against this plant. That is why it comes to Tamilandu.

At that time people are not much aware of this. Already we have nuclear plant in our state Tamilnadu. Why yet another? It was previously designed for Kerala. They were strongly against this plant. That is why it comes to Tamilandu.

We need it mostly than them robert. Think of the villages and remote areas in Tamilnadu. They are suffering from 14 to 18 hours power cut. Already we have kalpakkam nuclear plant which is running safely then why cant we accept this eventhough we are in need?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.