The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends I like yesterday's match, India vs South Africa. India won by 1 run. It was really very interesting match.

but what use. India is out! :(

India is never out as far as cricket is concerned. The players will be free to participate in advertisement campaigns more freely with time to spare. The fever for the time being must have converted into pneumonia now.

Shattered T20 world cup dreams yet again. :dry:

dil ki armaan aasuvom mein beh gaye :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
Now I feel Pakistan should defeat Australia next time because I know well, to avoid India is the semis, Australia lost the match to Pakistan purposefully

Meera sandhu
But that was ridiculous how can be any WC without India reaching to the semis.They were out as they did not play well against Australia even with South Africa their performance was not at their best. :evil:
India is out from semi final so Indian public tension finish reason of out may be internal fight between players.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Friends I like yesterday's match, India vs South Africa. India won by 1 run. It was really very interesting match.

India is never out as far as cricket is concerned. The players will be free to participate in advertisement campaigns more freely with time to spare. The fever for the time being must have converted into pneumonia now.

It is not first time for you and many like as you.This is very common now.

It is not first time for you and many like as you.This is very common now.

Yes this is not the first time they have broken hopes of million of people.I feel pity for our team who lost in WC where every child learn to hold bat first though he may not be able to stand and walk on his feet. :evil:
Today SriLanka qualified for final. It is my opinion that final will be played between Srilanka and Australia.
Today SriLanka qualified for final. It is my opinion that final will be played between Srilanka and Australia.

And this time Srilanka will win it may they are getting advantage of being at home. :)

And this time Srilanka will win it may they are getting advantage of being at home. :)

I will put my money on Australia as they lost match against Pakistan intentionally to keep India out of the tournament.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hi anil, welcome here :) I don't watch much cricket except when my children do...But I like the final match since that is the most tense and interesting no matter who plays it, but if India is there then of course all the more so.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.