The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India won by 23 runs! Congratulations guys :cheer: I was disappointed with the India loosing to the Pak team though. Anyways we have a lot to come.

But it's not a convincing win Asha :huh: :dry:

Meera sandhu
India won by 23 runs! Congratulations guys :cheer: I was disappointed with the India loosing to the Pak team though. Anyways we have a lot to come.

But it's not a convincing win Asha :huh: :dry:

Yeah they had to struggle a lot. :dry:

Live in the present :)
Cricket is my favorite game.I love to watch cricket.Specially the match between India and Pakistan.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Until yesterday we were quite apprehensive about Indian bowling but good to see such a spectacular win. A moral booster for the team before the actual game!

Harbhajan did his best performance of 4/12 in 4 overs. When Monoj will play. He is a good bats man and is in form also. Dhoni should give a chance.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What a convincing win it was!!!
I can't even imagine India beating the world champions by 90 runs...
England was not even able to reach the half mark of India's score. What a come back of Harbhajan!!!
I thought England will get through this match easily....
Hoping India will keep this momentum hereafter

Meera sandhu
A thread started to discuss everything about this world cup. Hoping you would enjoy all the cricket talks here. :)

Meera sandhu
A record win by 90 runs! This was a big match for India as the opponent team is the T20 world Champions at present. So defeating them with such a great win boosted the confidence of our team.

Yesterday there was India England match.. and India won it in style.. Great going.

Oppsss.. Yesterday night I have started new thread about this and it moved to this thread on first page... I didn't see this thread so I go for new.. But I am glad moderators are doing good job and move my post to perfect place. Now I can post updates about WC at here..

Now NEW UPDATES...

As India is top in its group.. they will face other toppers from other group..

Means INDIA VS Australia, INDIA VS South Africa.... And third one most probably will be India Vs Pakistan... :woohoo:

Tuff wayyyyy.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Anand, can you tell me, when next group match starts....I mean...2nd stage.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.