Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when you are frying Lady's finger(Bendi) add 1/2 tbsp spoon of curd so that it will not be sticky and become dry.
Mango can also be dried after making small pieces in sun and can be used in dal and chutney for making mango dal and coconut chutney(in coconut chutney instead of tamirand or lemon, mango can be used).. :)
Skin of orange can be collected and preserved to make a recipe called Pachadi.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
good thread sharing good information. Some of the information posted here are new to me..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Green vegetable helpful for the eye inaction
Hmm ... Let me add one here....

While preparing curries, make it a habit to add half tea spoon of Dhaniya powder to it. This would enhance the taste; as well as improves digestion power.... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
While using "kasoori methi" ie, dried methi leaves, add it to the dish after it is cooked and you are about to remove the dish from fire. This way, the flavor of kasoori methi will remain intact and will be more enhanced.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Cut tomato and sprinkle black pepper on it and eat it empty stomach. It is a good medicine for getting rid of worm problems in stomach.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Carrot + Ginger + Apple - Boost and cleanse our system.

Apple + Cucumber + Celery - Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and eliminate stomach upset and headache.
Great ideas dude. effective and efficient use of vegetables are always welcome.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.