Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As I said earlier , the team was unchanged for the third ODi. Kohli will experiment with the team selection in the next two games.

I dont think so. Already India is experimenting with new players only. No more changes can be expected.

India has played all the 3 matches with the same team . Then how come they are experimenting with new faces ? Mohit , Pujara, Rahane and Rassol deserve atleast a chance. That too nothing better than this situation with India already clinching the series 3- 0.

Yes there are many new faces on the bench.. And surely they will get chance after winning the series.

That goes without saying. After winning the series any captain will come forward for experimentation with players who didn't get a chance.

In one of the ODIs Kohli should rest himself to give chance for others. Taking India's batting order into consideration, they cant rest anybody else other than Dhawan or Kohli. They must rest either of them in the next match and give Pujara / Rahane a chance. Jadeja/Mishra can be rested and Rasool can be given a chance and Mohit Sharma should play in the place of Vinay Kumar / Shami Ahmed.

I agree. India won the series.Now the team management should take some Daring steps to explore the less exposed talent.
As I said earlier , the team was unchanged for the third ODi. Kohli will experiment with the team selection in the next two games.

I dont think so. Already India is experimenting with new players only. No more changes can be expected.

India has played all the 3 matches with the same team . Then how come they are experimenting with new faces ? Mohit , Pujara, Rahane and Rassol deserve atleast a chance. That too nothing better than this situation with India already clinching the series 3- 0.

Yes there are many new faces on the bench.. And surely they will get chance after winning the series.

That goes without saying. After winning the series any captain will come forward for experimentation with players who didn't get a chance.

In one of the ODIs Kohli should rest himself to give chance for others. Taking India's batting order into consideration, they cant rest anybody else other than Dhawan or Kohli. They must rest either of them in the next match and give Pujara / Rahane a chance. Jadeja/Mishra can be rested and Rasool can be given a chance and Mohit Sharma should play in the place of Vinay Kumar / Shami Ahmed.

I agree. India won the series.Now the team management should take some Daring steps to explore the less exposed talent.

Most of participaints have same views that after winning series it is time to give chance to all players who are still not played.

Most of participaints have same views that after winning series it is time to give chance to all players who are still not played.

Because there is no risk of losing the series. Playing safe is also a factor not to be ignored.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.