The topic is locked.
Another word game is here. As I was typing an article, I typed the word “trade” and it suddenly struck me that I used only my left hand to type the entire word. Can you contribute more such words that we can type with only one hand - either the left or right.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Interesting game, I tried various words but could only type PLUM with my right hand!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Interesting game, I tried various words but could only type PLUM with my right hand!

I think you were speaking of "plumb". Am I right? But then again we have to use both hands to do that. :P

I think you were speaking of "plumb". Am I right? But then again we have to use both hands to do that. :P

no not plumb, but plum which is a fruit and I did type it single handedly!

no not plumb, but plum which is a fruit and I did type it single handedly!

Oh I thought that you wanted to say plumb. But yes, what you said is also right. Apart from what you said there are "as" and "we" another two words that can be typed with only one hand. But they are only two letters.
There are many such words. One is 'As'. another- 'Ass', One is add. I think that such exercise is not worth inclusion in discussion. It will be better to discuss some useful topic that may be of interest to users. Accordingly, this is locked.

'weep' is not corrected as pointed out. I am unlocking this thread as requested.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
There are many such words. One is 'As'. another- 'Ass', One is add. I think that such exercise is not worth inclusion in discussion. It will be better to discuss some useful topic that may be of interest to users. Accordingly, this is locked.

'weep' is not corrected as pointed out. I am unlocking this thread as requested.

Thanks Gulshanji. I am sure people like Ushaji and Rambabuji will certainly have something to contribute to. In the meantime, I found other words like poll and cat that have more than two letter and can be typed with one hand.
Hmm. I can tryout few one..

GEAR
DEER
WEAR
BEAR
DEAR

Above are left handed one..

Now let me try out few right handed..

LION
INK
JUNK
HILL

These are from right hand. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm. I can tryout few one..

GEAR
DEER
WEAR
BEAR
DEAR

Above are left handed one..

Now let me try out few right handed..

LION
INK
JUNK
HILL

These are from right hand. ;)

You have already given many. I am giving a word CAT.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If you really get into it, you will get many more words
cart
tart
tarts
cart
care
wares
wear
gear
tears
beer
bear
bare

All are left handed and still getting more!

If you really get into it, you will get many more words
cart
tart
tarts
cart
care
wares
wear
gear
tears
beer
bear
bare

All are left handed and still getting more!

Well, I checked these all and that's good to have all of them singled handedly.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.