The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
such kind of educations should not be encouraged then more crimes on girls will increase

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

such kind of educations should not be encouraged then more crimes on girls will increase

By the way, what's going on now. Even without the education, there are so many atrocities on girls...........
Does any one believe that they are going to train their citizens to commit crimes against women? They are doing it to make people wiser about misconceptions, rights and wrongs about such a vital aspect of life. They are going to educate and not to indulge in wrong doings.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Britain is planning to have sex coaching classes for their people.

First of all do they need one? and do you have any link on that one on the internet? If so please paste it here so that we get more relevant details...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

First of all do they need one? and do you have any link on that one on the internet? If so please paste it here so that we get more relevant details...

They do need classes for imparting proper training and info regarding sex, because in the recent years, there has been a lot of concern regarding increasing cases of very young, unwed mothers, girls as young as 14 and 15 years giving birth to children!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

They do need classes for imparting proper training and info regarding sex, because in the recent years, there has been a lot of concern regarding increasing cases of very young, unwed mothers, girls as young as 14 and 15 years giving birth to children!

Yes that is understandable, sex education is necessary to all teenagers , but coaching classes give a different meaning altogether, so I wondered...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes that is understandable, sex education is necessary to all teenagers , but coaching classes give a different meaning altogether, so I wondered...

I am 100% sure it is sex education classes, he probably changed it to coaching classes while posting the thread! :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

I am 100% sure it is sex education classes, he probably changed it to coaching classes while posting the thread! :unsure:

Kalyani, I am sure you might have heard about the Maratha history where just one letter changed the meaning of the letter -"ma" changed to "dh". I can't tell it in devnagari here, but I hope you got what I am saying.
Actually sem matters come in everything, If we open any movie or serial ,there also. even we open any page of net, there also some ugly ad there(not in every site) . So our children are seeing all these. Here there need some check.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
May be they need to have it because I have read many of the girls in schools get pregnant there and becomes mother in schools itself so they need to have some sort of coaching class there for sex.

It is too bad.. it will spoil their future too...

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.