What do you think friends that India will be successful in coming series Vs England?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you think friends that India will be successful in coming series Vs England?

No predictions on an unpredictable team like India. The team already disappointed twice within a couple of months.
Let annonce Sourav as coatch and see what is happened. :laugh: ;) :P

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Right now it is too hard to predict results as Team India is going in their worse form.. But yes both teams are good and I am sure we gonna have good matches.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Saurav because of his bad temper will create more problems if he becomes a coach. Only Rahul Dravid is capable of coaching the team India now.

Saurav because of his bad temper will create more problems if he becomes a coach. Only Rahul Dravid is capable of coaching the team India now.

I think Saurav is the only one person i could see, who can take the team up.

Want to make each day Accountable

Do you remember about those fights between Greg Chappell when he was the coach of the Indian team and saurav?

I have a huge doubt about how Indians are going to perform. Indian batsmen not at all in good form. I want to talk about top 5 to 6 batsmen who would be handling the batting attack. Starting with :

Gautam Gambhir : He is in really bad form. Since 2 or 3 years we haven't seen a big knock from him. He is not able to connect the balls which he need to do since he is an opening batsmen. He always tries to play of offside and closely the bat very quickly. He is not able to time the ball very perfectly. We expect a lot from this men.

Ajikya Rahane : I really think that he is good batsmen and really has a daring to pull and knock around the ball. He just need to play steady cricket and this man can score big runs. This man is the one we would definitely see scoring big runs in this series.

Cheteshwar Pujara : He is first time given chance to play in ODI. Frankly speaking, i don't think he could set in this ODI format. May be i haven't seen him, that's why i am telling this. He has scored lot of runs in Domestic and also very quick may be that's why selectors has chosen him. Let us see, that could dhoni gamble on him or not?

Virat Kohli : I think he should understand that 2012 is gone and now its 2013, a brand new series and we expect a lot from him. Though he performed extremely well in the first half of 2012, but later he didn't performed well. We will see some good knocks from him.

Yuvraj singh : He is not all looking that same yuvraj which we saw. Not fit in fielding as well as not at all good batting. He is another kind of doubtful batsmen, who could perform well or do not perform at all. Bowling is really improved, but he is part-timer.

Mahendra Singh Dhoni : I would rather call him " ONE MAN ARMY". But i feel that he should increase the scoring level or scoring shots in between 25 to 35 overs. He plays really slow in those overs, which puts pressure on him as well. Though we don't see any gesture on his face, but there is a lot of pressure on him.

Suresh raina : Not impressive. Looks good in middle, but suddenly collapse, who leaves the team in trouble. I would rather put this person before Yuvraj singh in the batting order.

We expect very much from these batsmen. Let us see what happen.

Do you remember about those fights between Greg Chappell when he was the coach of the Indian team and saurav?

Yes, very well.

Yes, very well.

Quoting this the captain of the first world cup, Kapil and a Mohinder Amarnath simply dismissed saurav's nomination as a captain.
Even I thinks that Dravid is more capable and sounds more sincere than Ganguly.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.