Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First we should see what should be changed and what not. We should attempt to change in desired direction and not just preach. Others will be guided by example.

Being exemplary is the effective way to change. Gandhi said, "Be the change you want to be.". Empty talk is an exercise in futility
Accept what you can't change and change what you can't accept.

Good Morning Rambabu, Nice thread you have posted. Most of us are good at cursing instead of going for remedies or solutions.

These are the people who oppose the change and retard the development.
I agree with the words I always prefer to adapt myself to the circumstances when I am not able to change it otherwise I try my best to change things according to me. :)

Your way is the best way and the need of the hour.
I agree that people should better think about the remedy or solution for better living instead of cursing the situation.
It is always better to see the positive side of a situation and act accordingly, being negative does little to help, so it is always i our interest to analyse any situation and see what can be done to change the situation...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I did not get this words. Rambabu sir can you explain this ones.

'Don't wait for the things to happen. Make things happen'. That's what i meant

Ok i just go them. Yes we must not wait for the things they must happen so on.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I did not get this words. Rambabu sir can you explain this ones.

'Don't wait for the things to happen. Make things happen'. That's what i meant

Ok i just go them. Yes we must not wait for the things they must happen so on.

Every moment, every second is valuable and you are supposed to utilise them without waiting for subha Muhurtam."
I agree that people should better think about the remedy or solution for better living instead of cursing the situation.

There is no way to curse situation one should try to find out the solutions rather to curse circumstances. :)

There is no way to curse situation one should try to find out the solutions rather to curse circumstances. :)

Its the human tendency to pass the buck. We pass on the blame to someone else when we face a failure.

Good Morning Rambabu, Nice thread you have posted. Most of us are good at cursing instead of going for remedies or solutions.

What we can achieve by cursing ? Real solution is working towards a solution.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.