Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree that people should better think about the remedy or solution for better living instead of cursing the situation.

There is no way to curse situation one should try to find out the solutions rather to curse circumstances. :)

Its the human tendency to pass the buck. We pass on the blame to someone else when we face a failure.

Oh yes this is human tendency to blame others even though we know that we are wrong. :evil:
I agree that people should better think about the remedy or solution for better living instead of cursing the situation.

There is no way to curse situation one should try to find out the solutions rather to curse circumstances. :)

Its the human tendency to pass the buck. We pass on the blame to someone else when we face a failure.

That kind of attitude only limits ones growth, such people neither change their attitude nor grow as individuals and the loss is all theirs when they dont want to introspect ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That kind of attitude only limits ones growth, such people neither change their attitude nor grow as individuals and the loss is all theirs when they dont want to introspect ..

They think that they are above introspection

They think that they are above introspection

Yes thats true...There is a quote - The more one analyses people, the more all reason for analysis disappear...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.