today the dhobi near my house was almost unconscious as he claimed that he saw a ghost last night. have you ever come across something supernatural like this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have many a times heard such ghost stories. I believe in one supernatural phenomenon, that is, God.
today the dhobi near my house was almost unconscious as he claimed that he saw a ghost last night. have you ever come across something supernatural like this?

I heard and seen such bizarre incidents and stories. I don't believe them.
I don't know if ghosts really exist as I have never seen them. Its more like our imagination like my Naani who is approximately 80 years of age normally says that she sees an old woman who says why do you live at daughter's house. :evil:
animal-graphics-black-cat-021618.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I don't know if ghosts really exist as I have never seen them. Its more like our imagination like my Naani who is approximately 80 years of age normally says that she sees an old woman who says why do you live at daughter's house. :evil:

So again, it's the time for some ghost stories :evil: :evil: :evil:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9125]}

Meera sandhu

So again, it's the time for some ghost stories :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hahaha..this is not a story Sandhya this is reality hope she gets well soon. :blink:

Yes, Ofcourse. There is something beyond our limitations which we call super natural power.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Yes, Ofcourse. There is something beyond our limitations which we call super natural power.

I believe super natural power. But I never listen to stories about ghosts. If we have confidence, nothing can harm us.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Arun ji I have heard about supernatural phenomena number of times, especially at the place of arku which is near to my home town. but i don't know exactly. but i believe in this supernatural powder as I believe, if there is God then Ghost also will be.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Arun ji I have heard about supernatural phenomena number of times, especially at the place of arku which is near to my home town. but i don't know exactly. but i believe in this supernatural powder as I believe, if there is God then Ghost also will be.

There is another thread on 'ghosts' 'Bhoots of Boddunan. Also you may see my article- A visit to Ghost Land.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We get to see such things all the time since people have blind faith in such things and when there is fertile imagination, there is bound to be such outcomes.About supernatural phenomenon, since it has still not been proven, it is debatable and left to an individuals own thinking ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.