I somehow add colours and make yellow grass green. Do you think cow will eat that grass?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Never.
Haven't you noticed....cows never eat all grass and plants all around. It knows the smell of leaves and choose according to it.
By the by, yellow dried hay....cows like them very much

Meera sandhu
Grass are the favorite food of the cow.So I think that it will eat that grass.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Animals can't see colours that's reality :) so it hardly matters if the grass is green or yellow.Don't make it yellow just for cows it will eat yellow grass too if it is hungry. :laugh:
Animals can't see colours that's reality :) so it hardly matters if the grass is green or yellow.Don't make it yellow just for cows it will eat yellow grass too if it is hungry. :laugh:

Even Hungry tiger eat grass :evil: :evil:
a proverb translation

Meera sandhu
Cow will certainly eat that grass but will give green milk, try it. :)
animated-gifs-cows-028.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

green milk? :blink: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8803]}

Meera sandhu

Why don't it give green coloured milk after eating green grass?. :evil: :evil:

Thank God it won't give blood instead of milk once it eats anything red. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank God it won't give blood instead of milk once it eats anything red. :woohoo: :woohoo:

The poster said she would make yellow grass green with artificial color so what would be the result.??

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even Hungry tiger eat grass :evil: :evil:
a proverb translation

No Tiger will die but never eat grass.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

The poster said she would make yellow grass green with artificial color so what would be the result.??

I already told her that animals see things only in black and white so no use of making yellow grass green. :)

BTW it eats fodder also which is yellow in colour. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.