I can't remember when :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
May be while I was studying UKG or first standard for recitation or light music. :whistle: But am sure, I have never participated in dance items in my life :laugh: :laugh:
My daughter's first stage performance was a fancy dress of her play school days, where she was dressed as a foreign lady with short skirt, an umbrella and white hair :cheer: :cheer:
I forget to add an important thing....a pair of green glasses :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently my kids were selected in the finals to speak few lines about my teacher there were 14 kids selected from two sections in total of 80 students. My daughter came 4th in the competition and got consolation prize in it. Here are the photos of the two speaking about teacher.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8791]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8792]}
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Can you upload your photo also Sanjeev....when you were doing your first stage performance? hi hi

Meera sandhu
Can you upload your photo also Sanjeev....when you were doing your first stage performance? hi hi

No in our days we were not having much of the co curricular activities :evil: .We were never encouraged to come up to the stage to speak something unlike today where kids are more encouraged in such activities along with studies. :)

No in our days we were not having much of the co curricular activities :evil: .We were never encouraged to come up to the stage to speak something unlike today where kids are more encouraged in such activities along with studies. :)

yes.
Also, cameras and videos were not affordable by everyone that time

Meera sandhu

yes.

Absolutely there were no digital cameras.Moreover in our days parents as well as teachers were more concerned about the studies. :evil:
I dont have a picture or video to share but I did my first stage performance in 2ed class. It was some dance.. Miss those day...
I dont have a picture or video to share but I did my first stage performance in 2ed class. It was some dance.. Miss those day...

Better to keep your kids photo for memories. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes.

Absolutely there were no digital cameras.Moreover in our days parents as well as teachers were more concerned about the studies. :evil:

Now it's reality shows yug :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes I remember my first dance performance. I was a small kid. My teachers and parents motivated me and told me to dance as I do at home and at dance school. I did it and it was liked by all.
I was singing a song and won the prize when I did my apprentice in one company. :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.