Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We cannot leave when it is 40 degrees but how they are baring that much heat.

Sasi they have quoted in Fahrenheit while you have taken celsi in to account. even in our place the temp touches up to 120F some time that is almost 48-49C.

Fahrenheit ;) ;) ;)

I thought it's degree Celsius :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now you know the difference and feeling lesser heat? :laugh: you know 100C is boiling point for water.

that's why i was wondering......about the existence of places on this earth having temperature above 100 :blink: :blink: :blink:

Although even 170F is too high. That would make people like us dry and fry.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The most hottest place on earth is Libya which hits 58 degrees Celsius.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Oh that surprising how do people live in Libiya when we stop going out of houses when temperature reaches 44 degrees how do they live and work. :blink:
The most hottest place on earth is Libya which hits 58 degrees Celsius.

Yes , at a place called Aziziya in Libya the hottest temperature of 57.8 degree C was recorded, in 1922.However, the temperature stays more or less at that level during the height of summer...I think even in India in some places like deserts of Rajasthan the temperature touches 50 degrees C during summer

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.