Going by the results so far especially of the events Indians pinned their hopes on - it doesn't augur well for India. Another fruitless,unmemorable journey to Olympics! A very disappointing tale of one billion plus nation. Have a look at China's progress!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's nothing surprising.
It's true, India have a lot of expectations this time.
Let's hope for the best. I really want Saina to win this time

Meera sandhu
Well, that is nothing new for us, is it?? At least today's hopes can be based upon Abhinav Bindra, I hope he manages to shine like he did the last time. China should be an example for us, they are utilizing their abundant manpower to achieve success in every field, but in India, all we are doing is developing them into useless and lazy lot, not focusing on hard work at all!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As expected- actually Indians trust too much in singing and dancing. We thin life is all about singing patriotic songs. Even news channels are ready with all nagaras and drums playing loud, garlanding and singing. If this could do what we were looking, trust me all medals would be here. While other nations were preparing hard we were fighting as to who would pair whom. That was ridiculous. We have no chance as long partiality and relatives/favorites won't be part of the teams. The way moms of players are replacing coaches should give you a clear idea of things to come. First thing first, we should throw out all politicians out of the sports federations. Unless we do that, do not think about medals apart SARK,or is that SARC?
5_1_122_2012-07-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is not a new story everytime it happens.Hope so this time too someone like Abhinav Bindra emerges to bag a medal for INDIA. :)
As expected- actually Indians trust too much in singing and dancing. We thin life is all about singing patriotic songs. Even news channels are ready with all nagaras and drums playing loud, garlanding and singing. If this could do what we were looking, trust me all medals would be here. While other nations were preparing hard we were fighting as to who would pair whom. That was ridiculous. We have no chance as long partiality and relatives/favorites won't be part of the teams. The way moms of players are replacing coaches should give you a clear idea of things to come. First thing first, we should throw out all politicians out of the sports federations. Unless we do that, do not think about medals apart SARK,or is that SARC?

We dance in joy,we dance in sorrow (Tandava) - dance is bred in our bones (marrows)! Why not have an event in Olympics so that we can out-dance one and all to dance back home with a medal!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8466]}

We dance in joy,we dance in sorrow (Tandava) - dance is bred in our bones (marrows)! Why not have an event in Olympics so that we can out-dance one and all to dance back home with a medal!

I am sure, we shall loose out even on that. We can do nothing good when it comes to completion level apart singing self praise and digging graves. :pinch:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We had never better prospects in Olympics. Hockey was the only game that gave a medal- Gold, Silver or Bronze to India. In one Olympic match, India won a bronze in Hockey. This was only medal. People were singing- kansa (Bronze) re kansa, Pyaar tera sancha.

Now we win a few more medals. There is some progress. But this is too slow- nau din Chale aradhai kos.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Reason to make celebrations for INDIANS as yesterday Gagan Narang won the first bronze medal for India in shooting. :)

Now also you can't forget your Thandava :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Going by the results so far especially of the events Indians pinned their hopes on - it doesn't augur well for India. Another fruitless,unmemorable journey to Olympics! A very disappointing tale of one billion plus nation. Have a look at China's progress!

Sir, still we are not concentrating in Sports. Encouragement is still not that much high.

Yes, i was expecting huge from indians, but now i have understood, still we are not upto that quality, which chinese and other european countries have.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.