I often feel, we are becoming more older and older as our kids grow. i.e. When our kid is a small nursery student, we feel ourselves very young, even if we may be 35+. When he reaches teens or 20, even if our age is low, we feel ourselves not so. What do you think???

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I does not think so it is a thinking and it must be different from one person to another........My father still believe he is not become so old.This idea help him lot to fight against age factor............
I feel this is correct. I do not really feel how old I am till my nephews, nieces etc see me. When I see how old they have become, I get a feeling of my own age.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
As our child grows up our age also grows.So our thinking changes according to the age.when our child are small we have to behave with them as a small children but due to increase of their age our minds change we have to behave differently with them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
When we grow old we are more near to a child as at that age we free from all responsibility........
I think it's true.

We have seen many parents.
When their kids enter into teens, they began to feel, "We have now entered next phase of life".
When they got married, parents have a mind set....we are old now, since our kids are married.

I think there is a vast difference in thoughts of parents before and after the marriage of their kids.

Meera sandhu
When we grow old we are more near to a child as at that age we free from all responsibility........

I can't agree with you.

Meera sandhu
I often feel, we are becoming more older and older as our kids grow. i.e. When our kid is a small nursery student, we feel ourselves very young, even if we may be 35+. When he reaches teens or 20, even if our age is low, we feel ourselves not so. What do you think???

This is only a mental stage of a particular person, I am from a state where people stay young and fit irrespective of age. Besides I am a sportsman who loves to keep fit. And finally water therapy keeps any one 10 years younger than his actual age. I am still as old as 40 whatever my real age. 40 is supposed to be the mos young age any where in the world when a people is most fit and mature.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is only a mental stage of a particular person, I am from a state where people stay young and fit irrespective of age. Besides I am a sportsman who loves to keep fit. And finally water therapy keeps any one 10 years younger than his actual age. I am still as old as 40 whatever my real age. 40 is supposed to be the mos young age any where in the world when a people is most fit and mature.

What is this water therapy?

Meera sandhu

Drinking lots of water according to a fixed plan- especially, lots of water first thing in the morning, I drink about 6-7 glasses with in half an hour as soon as I get up..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Drinking lots of water according to a fixed plan- especially, lots of water first thing in the morning, I drink about 6-7 glasses with in half an hour as soon as I get up..

I can't drink even 6-7 glasses of water in a whole day :blink: :blink:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.