Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Actually, many parents think that, in their old age, sons will be with them...that they can't expect from their daughter. But now, in most families, their sons are working away from home.

Meera sandhu
and some son are throwing their parents out of their house by pulling property from them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now also, i feel, daughters love their parents more than sons. But only a few parents are able to identify their true love

Meera sandhu
Now also, i feel, daughters love their parents more than sons. But only a few parents are able to identify their true love

We can see these love now a days as their parents are living in old age homes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Making parents living in old age homes is not love. It is just leaving the responsibilities

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

We people from new generation does not matter about a boy or a girls all are similar and good.In my opinion Girls are better than a Boys...........
The present generation have opened up little bit. But still, in villages, the custom of having SON is still there.

Want to make each day Accountable

We people from new generation does not matter about a boy or a girls all are similar and good.In my opinion Girls are better than a Boys...........

Am really happy to hear it from a boy.
Thank you :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

It was not to make happy someone........This is true now girls are growing very fast.They give their service in every field of a life........Even they reach to become a President of India..............
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

It was not to make happy someone........This is true now girls are growing very fast.They give their service in every field of a life........Even they reach to become a President of India..............

Am really impressed :) :) :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.