Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
me don't waste the time in this type of activities. Time is gold na. Just kidding. :P :P ;)

Then why can't you make some gold ornaments with your time? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P

with my time i will work and get money. money make gold ornaments for me. :cheer: :P

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
me don't waste the time in this type of activities. Time is gold na. Just kidding. :P :P ;)

Then why can't you make some gold ornaments with your time? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P

with my time i will work and get money. money make gold ornaments for me. :cheer: :P

But friends are also important like money you will realize it some day. People who run only for money becomes a machine with no emotions most of the time but when they realize it,it becomes too late for them. :blink:

But friends are also important like money you will realize it some day. People who run only for money becomes a machine with no emotions most of the time but when they realize it,it becomes too late for them. :blink:

I will not run only for money ever. Just Joking yaar. :P :cheer:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

Then its OK but remember what I said as I have seen people who cut off with the people in the process of earning money and are dejected once they try to amend their mistakes. :blink:

Then its OK but remember what I said as I have seen people who cut off with the people in the process of earning money and are dejected once they try to amend their mistakes. :blink:

Every one is after money and never accepts it. The people who accept it are honest in my views.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Mary

Every one is after money and never accepts it. The people who accept it are honest in my views.

That's true every one is after money because money is needed to fulfill our desires and needs but that should be optimum as there are few people who don't care for anything just forget everything in making money.That is bad in my views. :blink:

That's true every one is after money because money is needed to fulfill our desires and needs but that should be optimum as there are few people who don't care for anything just forget everything in making money.That is bad in my views. :blink:

I know but how would you know that he is forgetting some one due to his business or he is a Gajni otherwise also. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know but how would you know that he is forgetting some one due to his business or he is a Gajni otherwise also. :)

I know few of my friends.
:(
One of my friend has shifted to PUNE though he is my best friend but he hardly talks to me over phone and whenever I call him he prtends as if he is so busy and wants me to call him after sometime. :laugh: :evil:
Facebook helped me very to find my old friends. Even I found one after 15 years.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes with the help of Facebook I found many of my old friends and now with whom mostly I chat.And I am happy to get back my old friends and now I am in touch with them.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.