The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sanjeev?
This is the third time am telling you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Correct the title of the thread :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.[/quote]

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.[/quote]

That is true, one has to exercise caution when dealing with someone you have never met or seen. Although I also often feel that my instincts tell me some thing about a person, I go by them many times and until now, they have never failed me![/quote]

You see if we have nothing to hide like open book we don't have to worry much about sharing or whatever. After all I am not sharing my online accounts passwords with any one. That is the only secret I do have to keep to myself.[/quote]

Sanjeev may be sharing it with every friend of him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's why he told, he never hide anything from friends and he see it as 'real friendship' :cheer: :cheer:

Sanjeev, where are you?[/quote]

Sanjeev never shares his secrets, he shares only one way, he trusts in in-coming free out going locked. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

But you never told me your secrets. :laugh:[/quote]
Leave him.
Let us talk about you only :laugh:
After all this thread is started by you :woohoo:[/quote]

Ok ask.But can't leave him he is my only online friend. :laugh:[/quote]

Hmmmmm you are trying a new trick to fuslao me. No way.[/quote]

Oh come on beleive me I always speak truth. :)
I still don't know, why he is not commenting on starting a new thread about his sorrows in Boddunan.
He may be writing its script now......I think so.

Sanjeev, where are you?????

I never feel sad for anything people say me online so keep on saying. :lol:

I never start a thread for my sorrows as i know online friends can't do anything with it. :lol:

I really missed this reply.

Why are you thinking so Sanjeev? :( :( :( :(

Just start a thread. From its responses itself, you can know, how much we people love you and how many helping hands we do have.

Just try. it's sure, you will get proof :) :) :P :P

Meera sandhu
I think yes because I have lots of friends but everyone is of my age...
I think yes because I have lots of friends but everyone is of my age...

Now you should be ready to have some younger and elder friends, you can not avoid them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Friendship holds no bound.Friendship can happen at any age.if we find a true friend in an aged person we can make them our friend.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Friendship holds no bound.Friendship can happen at any age.if we find a true friend in an aged person we can make them our friend.

I am agree with you. Age can not be a burden to make a friendship. Our parents may be our good friend.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Yes indeed age doesnt matters but for friendship tastes, hobbies and goals matter a lot.. No one can consider any person as friends with varying opinions or taste... :unsure: :)
I don't think age has any role to play but topics change when the age difference is there between the friends.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Age is nothing in friendship. People should not engage in friendship with someone, by looking at their age.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.