The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think there exist categories under categories to find out the right guys.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.

Yes, i have seen many people in my life, who are able to find out what kind of person he or she is without seeing them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.

Yes, i have seen many people in my life, who are able to find out what kind of person he or she is without seeing them.

I am one of them, I can even tell you who is writing as woman online while he in fact man. ;)

I am one of them, I can even tell you who is writing as woman online while he in fact man. ;)

You have a very sharp eye. haha.. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I use binoculars while online. :laugh: :laugh:

Very less has such qualities. Its good.

You know I am an ethical hacker so learned many more tricks at McAfee.

You know I am an ethical hacker so learned many more tricks at McAfee.

Oh..really !

, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?[/quote]

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.[/quote]

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.[/quote]

Yes, i have seen many people in my life, who are able to find out what kind of person he or she is without seeing them.[/quote]

I am one of them, I can even tell you who is writing as woman online while he in fact man. ;)[/quote]

You have a very sharp eye. haha.. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote][/quote]

Very less has such qualities. Its good.[/quote]

You know I am an ethical hacker so learned many more tricks at McAfee.[/quote]

Oh..really ![/quote]

:) :) :) :) :) :) yes I did a short term course.

, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.[/quote]

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.[/quote]

Yes, i have seen many people in my life, who are able to find out what kind of person he or she is without seeing them.[/quote]

I am one of them, I can even tell you who is writing as woman online while he in fact man. ;)[/quote]

You have a very sharp eye. haha.. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote][/quote]

Very less has such qualities. Its good.[/quote]

You know I am an ethical hacker so learned many more tricks at McAfee.[/quote]

Oh..really ![/quote]

:) :) :) :) :) :) yes I did a short term course.[/quote]

In our College, there was a workshop for 2 days, but i didn't participated.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.