The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.

That is true, one has to exercise caution when dealing with someone you have never met or seen. Although I also often feel that my instincts tell me some thing about a person, I go by them many times and until now, they have never failed me!

You see if we have nothing to hide like open book we don't have to worry much about sharing or whatever. After all I am not sharing my online accounts passwords with any one. That is the only secret I do have to keep to myself.

Sanjeev may be sharing it with every friend of him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's why he told, he never hide anything from friends and he see it as 'real friendship' :cheer: :cheer:

Sanjeev, where are you?

Meera sandhu
Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.

That is true, one has to exercise caution when dealing with someone you have never met or seen. Although I also often feel that my instincts tell me some thing about a person, I go by them many times and until now, they have never failed me!

You see if we have nothing to hide like open book we don't have to worry much about sharing or whatever. After all I am not sharing my online accounts passwords with any one. That is the only secret I do have to keep to myself.

Sanjeev may be sharing it with every friend of him :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
That's why he told, he never hide anything from friends and he see it as 'real friendship' :cheer: :cheer:

Sanjeev, where are you?

Sanjeev never shares his secrets, he shares only one way, he trusts in in-coming free out going locked. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I still don't know, why he is not commenting on starting a new thread about his sorrows in Boddunan.
He may be writing its script now......I think so.

Sanjeev, where are you?????

Meera sandhu
I still don't know, why he is not commenting on starting a new thread about his sorrows in Boddunan.
He may be writing its script now......I think so.

Sanjeev, where are you?????

I never feel sad for anything people say me online so keep on saying. :lol:

I never start a thread for my sorrows as i know online friends can't do anything with it. :lol:

Sanjeev, where are you?

Sanjeev never shares his secrets, he shares only one way, he trusts in in-coming free out going locked. :laugh: :laugh:

But you never told me your secrets. :laugh:
Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.[/quote]

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.[/quote]

That is true, one has to exercise caution when dealing with someone you have never met or seen. Although I also often feel that my instincts tell me some thing about a person, I go by them many times and until now, they have never failed me![/quote]

You see if we have nothing to hide like open book we don't have to worry much about sharing or whatever. After all I am not sharing my online accounts passwords with any one. That is the only secret I do have to keep to myself.[/quote]

Sanjeev, where are you?[/quote]

Sanjeev never shares his secrets, he shares only one way, he trusts in in-coming free out going locked. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

But you never told me your secrets. :laugh:[/quote]

Ask me any thing next time- I will refuse straight away. :evil:

Sanjeev, where are you?

Leave him.
Let us talk about you only :laugh:
After all this thread is started by you :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.[/quote]

That is true, one has to exercise caution when dealing with someone you have never met or seen. Although I also often feel that my instincts tell me some thing about a person, I go by them many times and until now, they have never failed me![/quote]

You see if we have nothing to hide like open book we don't have to worry much about sharing or whatever. After all I am not sharing my online accounts passwords with any one. That is the only secret I do have to keep to myself.[/quote]

Sanjeev never shares his secrets, he shares only one way, he trusts in in-coming free out going locked. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Ask me any thing next time- I will refuse straight away. :evil:[/quote]

But we are friends Suny. :evil:

Sanjeev, where are you?

Leave him.
After all this thread is started by you :woohoo:

Ok ask.But can't leave him he is my only online friend. :laugh:
Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?[/quote]

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.[/quote]

Leave him.
After all this thread is started by you :woohoo:[/quote]

Ok ask.But can't leave him he is my only online friend. :laugh:[/quote]

Hmmmmm you are trying a new trick to fuslao me. No way.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.