The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Some friends are casual friends (because we are supposed to write friends) But we never feel comfortable sharing every thing with every one.

Our soul doesn't give permission to share anything with casual friends.

Truth is that we have just 1-2 real friends in our life!!!

Meera sandhu
Some friends are casual friends (because we are supposed to write friends) But we never feel comfortable sharing every thing with every one.

Our soul doesn't give permission to share anything with casual friends.

Truth is that we have just 1-2 real friends in our life!!!

Yes, we have very friends which give full support through out our life.

Want to make each day Accountable

We may have a lot of friends around us. But we open our mind only to a few

Meera sandhu
Yes write, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes write, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

Prediction can't be done, whether the online friends are good or not. So, we can't share much with them.

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.

Yes right, every one has some friends with whom we can share our feelings. I have around 40k friends online, how can I share every thing with them?

True, that is what I am trying to say. One has to be very choosy. Never take any thing on face value. Some of them are great pretenders.

That is true, one has to exercise caution when dealing with someone you have never met or seen. Although I also often feel that my instincts tell me some thing about a person, I go by them many times and until now, they have never failed me!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is true, one has to exercise caution when dealing with someone you have never met or seen. Although I also often feel that my instincts tell me some thing about a person, I go by them many times and until now, they have never failed me!

You see if we have nothing to hide like open book we don't have to worry much about sharing or whatever. After all I am not sharing my online accounts passwords with any one. That is the only secret I do have to keep to myself.

You see if we have nothing to hide like open book we don't have to worry much about sharing or whatever. After all I am not sharing my online accounts passwords with any one. That is the only secret I do have to keep to myself.

I agree!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sometimes it is not possible to make friendship with people of our catagory also. Isn't it????

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.