Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes, when i get angry on my friends, they don't take it seriously and make me laugh.

Same thing happens in my case! None takes note of my anger!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8429]}

I don't think so.
I feel, you will fire at them :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
My friend's humor senses makes me cool no of times.:) :)
explosion_animated_gif_2012-07-30.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
My friend's humor senses makes me cool no of times.:) :)

But will she say a joke, when you are firing like a bullet?? :blink: :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8477]}

Meera sandhu
My friend always make fun of me and always made joke.Whenever I am angry she used to tell sweet jokes which cools my anger.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My friend always make fun of me and always made joke.Whenever I am angry she used to tell sweet jokes which cools my anger.

Having friends with good humor sense is the best thing we can have.Even I have so many friends who are so humorous but they understand when they have to be witty and when not I think one should be pretty clear about it. :blink:
The friend who understand our problem, council with their sweet words and helps us will cool our anger

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Having friends with good humor sense is the best thing we can have.Even I have so many friends who are so humorous but they understand when they have to be witty and when not I think one should be pretty clear about it. :blink:

Humorous talks helps to cool the situation only if we are sure enough our friend clearly understand the situation and our mental status :) :)

Meera sandhu
The best quality of my friend is that she understands me and knows what cheers me up. ;) She doesn't stop speaking to me even if we fight. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
The best quality of my friend is that she understands me and knows what cheers me up. ;) She doesn't stop speaking to me even if we fight. :laugh:

what can cheer you ? Can you give me a small list? :P
Am seriously asking you :) :)

Meera sandhu

what can cheer you ? Can you give me a small list? :P
Am seriously asking you :) :)

If I am upset or angry I would want my friends to talk to me and be around me and pamper me a bit. :silly: When I am upset my friend usually cracks silly jokes but still she manages to make me smile in times of despair. :kiss:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.