Tell me...tell me :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7969]}
0004zx_2012-06-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We can answer to this question by the situation. but 90% we cannot make friend 10% we can make that person friend

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala, it may be my nature. I never feel jealous with my friends. I always feel happy if they are successful. If jealousy comes in front our dearest friend, can we call it 'true friendship'??? never.

Meera sandhu
I am not jealous of my friends if he is succeeded I also fell proud as I am his friend.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

We can answer to this question by the situation. but 90% we cannot make friend 10% we can make that person friend

How can we still remain friends with someone if we are jealous of them? Its not only about friendship but for every relationship. If jealousy is there between two person, they can only have a strain relationship which would ultimately break it off. There should not be any jealousy between friends. In spite of jealousy, if we still remain friends, then such friendship is just a fake one.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Jealousy and friendship do not go together. Such friendship is certainly not true.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I doubt it ! Once a poersn is jealous of you, it remains so and there is no question of being friendly , leave along become true friends.That is very unlikely to happen..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am not jealous of my friends if he is succeeded I also fell proud as I am his friend.

i am really proud of you, my friend :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
[quote]If we are jealous with someone, can we make him our true friend?[/quote]
If he /she confess guilty then should be given one chance.but for one time not second.
If you do same then what is the difference between two.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What I feel the words like HATE- JEALOUSY- WAR should not be the part of public forums. We should have some thing that helps spread the message of love. There is no use sowing some thing which no one wants to reap.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

jealousy if productive and helpful for both then good but if it turns into hatred then bad.just for example suppose you are standing with your spouse or partner and some of your friend came and said that wow your partner is more smart then you at that time two things might come one you may jealous of your partner but in love and you will feel proud also that you are lucky to have a good partner like him or her.

even same in friendship also.you must have watched in 3 idiots.when he got better marks then his friends.jealousy and love both at same time.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.