Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How can I tell you yaar??
It's a big secret :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

ok tell me in my ears..please no one will read her reply.everyone close your eyes.di now tell.. :P :P

common everyone is sharing their let you to share out your heart wishes from your beloved husband.. :P :P :cheer:

a.s.

ok tell me in my ears..please no one will read her reply.everyone close your eyes.di now tell.. :P :P

common everyone is sharing their let you to share out your heart wishes from your beloved husband.. :P :P :cheer:

I always expect a great smile from my beloved one.But surprise when she do not do this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I love surprises. It is an unexpected event. Surprise represents the difference between expectations and reality. Surprised is expressed by face.

I always expect a great smile from my beloved one.But surprise when she do not do this.

ok means you are fida on his smile..whenever she dont give smile you give him a surprise the smile will come automatically.. :) :)

a.s.
I love surprises. It is an unexpected event. Surprise represents the difference between expectations and reality. Surprised is expressed by face.

karuna ji im not talikng about common surprises.here im talikng about surprises you get from or you wish to gat from your beloved husband,love,boyfriend,girlfriend,wife.

a.s.
I like surprises from my mother.Sometimes she cooks some delicious Food for me,which i never expected from them.

My friends have given me lots of surprises,but throwing a Surprise party. :)

I too have done for my friends.

Still i don't have any Girlfriend,so i haven't get chance to surprise her. :(

Want to make each day Accountable

ok means you are fida on his smile..whenever she dont give smile you give him a surprise the smile will come automatically.. :) :)

You are right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i guess no one here like to get surprise from their beloved..no replies for this thread..

a.s.
Who said ? I like to have lots of Surprises from my beloved and also i wanted to give her lots of surprises.
PAR MILNE TO DO ;) :P :P :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I had given many surprises to my beloved wife which did not expected.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.