everyone loves to get surprises whether a boy or a girl.even me too.. :) :) definately i will love as i am a girl.

we often get surprises from friends, family members, boss etc but here im not talikng about them.here its about those special one for whom your heart beat fast and fast.. :) :) :blush: :blush:
when surprises are from your beloved then it is something more special.am i right?
now i want to know that what type of surprise you expect or you want from your beloved? it can be a surprise from your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, your better half, your love. :) :)

a.s.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No i don't like surprises. :blink: :blink: But we do surprise each other a bit by buying gifts for each other. Mostly my wife surprises me by cooking my favorite dishes. :)
No i don't like surprises. :blink: :blink: But we do surprise each other a bit by buying gifts for each other. Mostly my wife surprises me by cooking my favorite dishes. :)

ok so which is your favourite dish?

a.s.

I like Paneer Bhurji,Rajma Chawal,Bhindi with parantha, Onion and aloo parantha. :)
How can I tell you yaar??
It's a big secret :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

I like Paneer Bhurji,Rajma Chawal,Bhindi with parantha, Onion and aloo parantha. :)

All those dishes are my favorites too...I love stuffed parathas esp gobi , paneer paratha and aloo parathas..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All those dishes are my favorites too...I love stuffed parathas esp gobi , paneer paratha and aloo parathas..

That's my wife's favorites too and may be she cooks it for her not for me. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
i love to have surprises. but, i cant able to wait anytime to know what is the surprise. :blink: :woohoo:

Vinu
i love to have surprises. but, i cant able to wait anytime to know what is the surprise. :blink: :woohoo:

That means you like to surprise others but don't want anyone to surprise you. :woohoo:

even i too love gobi,aaloo and mooli ka parantha.. :)

a.s.

so what surprises you will like to get from your beloved?

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.